nessie64

nessie64

*              Tame My Heart... Or Else (871827)

                                      Completed.

Watty Awards 2011 Number 236, Werewolf Number 241

"Liza has always been shy, afraid of being noticed. As a new school year starts though, she is forced to face unanswered questions. Why did all her friends move so suddenly? Who are all these people who seem to have taken over her school? And what are these rumours about wolves being spotted in the woods about... A story of love and secrets - and how to brave in the face of love."

With the amount of 'reads, votes and comments' on this story it is clear that I am not the only fan. With over  4,372,264  readsand  51,869  votes on the story so far, you can see how loved the story is and how it was worthy of a position on 'What's Hot',

The story is well written and the characters are believable, which always helps. Throughout the story you see the characters develop and bond. You get to see the characters views in different situations and you get to know more about them as the story progresses. I have really enjoyed reading this story. In the last few chapters, I was literally biting my nails. The end of Chapter 42 Part 1, was like the best moment ever!

"Not on my watch, bucko." << Honestly the best words ever spoken :) I cannot wait for the sequel.

I think that anyone will enjoy this story if they read it, so go read it already :)

*Figures Last Updated: 18th May 2012*