lilly-rain

lilly-rain

lilly-rain is an AMAZING author on here. If you get the chance, I think you should go check out her stories. I think they are all fabulous and deserve some credit from us readers. They are all well-written and include some pretty amazing characters. I think all of her stories should be published, and I for one, will go out and buy them.

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     Never Be The Same Again (883880)

                      Completed

What's Hot Number 483

“Who knew sneaking into a club could change your life so much from meeting one person? One person who happens to be the kind you avoid and stay away from. But Leila found Baden the complete opposite to what everyone told her he was, they always seem to be at the same places and always have fun despite their age difference but it all comes to an end. Leila is violently attacked one night and Baden violently attacks someone else that night. He goes to prison and she runs away from home. Then they run into each other in an unlikely place, they are both older now and could legally be together but has too much times passed? Or will old sparks rekindle?”

This story has had more than 638,818 reads and more than 7,825 votes. It is currently at ‘What’s Hot Number 767’. As far as I’m concerned this deserves to be more a smaller figure, like in the top ten at least. This story has everything you could possibly want. It has bits of romance, humour, fighting and just plain sillyness.

There is a sequel to follow this story, Never Let Go, the story shown below this one in case you were wondering.

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     Never Let Go (1315099)

What's Hot Number 60

“Amberly, Dougy and Phil have taken time away from everything to deal with the deaths of Baden and Leila, except Dougy still refuses to believe. Darcy is the reason they finally come back to the city and with their need to get Paul out of the picture, they team up with some interesting people along the way but when is enough really enough?”

This story has received over 121,369 reads and 3,582votes. This is the sequel to Never Be the Same Again- if you liked that then you’ll like this too :) I love the fact that the story keeps you guessing. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s trying to predict the story’s events of how Baden and Leila could have escaped. I have a theory, but like most stories, it’s more than likely going to be a case of ‘expect the unexpected’. Absolutely LOVE this. I love the way that Amberly seems to have become a bit ‘harder’ in this story- not afraid to pick up a gun and stuff. Please go read :)

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     She's One Of The Boys [Watty Awards 2011] (1005811)

                             Completed

Watty Awards 2011 Number 99, What;s Hot Number 493

“Eva Thorn has five older brothers and has just returned home after being at a boarding school for a whole year, everything is still the same, no one has changed much; except Eva has a big secret now and she doesn’t want her brothers finding out – she turned into a giant wolf on her sixteenth birthday but she isn’t the only one hiding something. With family secrets, a new school, a cocky bad boy and being a wolf, Eva is starting to think that maybe coming home was a bad thing.”

I think this story should just go on forever, unfortunately the ending has now arrived- luckily it's only the ending of the book and not the characters :D. The characters are remaining for a sequel ! =D I’ve grown so attached to the characters since I started reading this. Honestly, if there was a way that I could drag all the characters out into the real world I would. There would never be a dull moment with Eva around. Eva is by far my favourite character in any book that I have read. The story has been set out to seem so real. The characters, the storylines, the relationships, the arguments, the family bond- everything is combined perfectly. This story has had over 3,716,851 reads and more than 54,939votes. I love this story too much for it to end any time soon, so it's a good job that there's a sequel =D

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     She's On The Hunt [Sequel to She's One Of The Boys] (1621717)

What's Hot Number 31

"Eva and Saxon are finally a mated couple but nothing is ever simple for them. Instead of settling down and doing things the normal way, they are off chasing the famous rogue which killed Saxon's mum years ago with half of her pack joining them and one of his trusted pack members. Will the two wolves ever get their happily ever after or are they just destined to keep on breaking all the werewolf traditions?"

What can I say? This is going to be another fabulous story. It's already had over 72,345 reads and 4,015 votes and it's only currently on Chapter Four. Eva seems to be her usual ‘mischievous’ self in the story which makes it a great read. 

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     Twisted Desires (1736341)

What’s Hot Number 40

 “Cara Talon is a vampire in the modern day and she’s not a fan of humans at all – unlike her grandfather, Oliver Talon, who finds them to be an interesting species. He is not only her true blood relative back from when she was once human many, many years ago but he is her only friend and maker. But they don't always see eye to eye. Oliver fears for Cara’s safety with her die hard desire to find a challenge, something he thinks will be the end of her. Though she has been around for many years, Cara won’t let her hatred for humans go, she purposely won’t find peace within herself and she certainly won’t make friends with any others vampires despite her grandfathers’ pleas for her to try and live her life.  Will Cara’s desire for a challenge really end her un-dead life or will she learn that there is more to living than just the lust of blood?”

This story has had over 2,238 reads and 90 votes and this is only the first chapter. From what I can tell so far, this story is going to be pretty good. I can’t wait for the next chapter :D

*Figures Last Edited: 17.07.2011*