XxSkater2Girl16xX

XxSkater2Girl16xX

XxSkater2Girl16xX has written several of my favourite books on Wattpad. I love reading her books as they are so well written and laid out. After reading Dusk Until Dawn, which I really enjoyed, I decided to find out what other stories she had written. This led me on to find Believe Me, I’m Lying, which I loved just as much as Dusk Until Dawn.

                  *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*              Dusk Until Dawn (403257)

                          Completed

 Vampire Number 274

“When new neighbours move into the creepy house next door, Maddie begins to become curious about them. After a terrifying accident, she learns that the new neighbour, Damian, and his family are vampires. Knowing the secret, she is now put in danger. And so is her best friend Dustin. A vampire wants him dead. But can Maddie stop this from happening? Or will Dustin end up dead?”

This was one of the first stories I read on Wattpad. This story has received over 1,056,962 reads and over 9,583 votes. This was one of the first ‘Vampire’ kinds of stories I read on Wattpad and now I love reading about the vampires and werewolves. The story flows really well and seems to be pretty popular with the readers.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*              Believe Me, I'm Lying (611322)

               Completed

Teen Fiction Number 91, Romance Number 273, What's Hot Number 545

“When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job-- and quick. Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer. For her to become a teacher at his school. A school for delinquents.”

This story is AMAZING! It is one of my all time favourites by far. I got so excited every time I saw that this had been updated. I’m disappointed that the story ended so soon but I’m hoping a sequel is on the horizon in the near future? The story has received over 7,148,653  reads and over  63,650  votes, making it worthy of a position in ‘What’s Hot’. The first chapter alone received over 2,500 votes. I love the characters, the story line, how well the story flows and, well everything about it really. I would definitely advise you to read this, if you haven’t already.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*              Inject Me Sweetly (884138)

                        Completed

Vampire Number 47, Watty Awards 2011 Number 145, What's Hot Number 975

“Vampires. Mythical creatures. Horrifying creatures. Creatures of the night. The creatures that make up Emily Brown's worst fear. Ever since she was little, the thought of vampires had sent her heart racing. So what happens when she somehow gets mixed up with the very creatures from her nightmares? When she’s suddenly taken from her family because of something she has no control over? And there’s something else... Something special about Emily’s blood that has every vampire in the vicinity trying to steal it. But the problem is, Emily barely even has enough for herself.”

This is another of my absolute favourite stories. I love the characters, the storyline, the relationships between the characters and the fact it brings a smile to my face as I’m reading it. This is currently on the ‘What’s Hot’ list, with over 2,428,737 reads and over 49,269 votes. I’m sure these numbers are going to continue to rise as the story is yet another amazing piece of work by XxSkater2Girl16xX.