anakelia (peanutty11)

anakelia           previously known as peanutty11

*               The Heir (662713)

What's Hot Number 15

“He grabbed her hands and spoke through gritted teeth. "Dammit you're the most stubborn female-" She stood on her tip toes "and you! I don’t know what you are, but I do know I don't want you!" "Liar" he murmured before closing the distance between their lips. He’s meant for it to be just a small peck. But he soon found out that it wasn’t enough. When his lips touched hers, it felt like he was being touched by lightening. Powerful, intense, addicting and he wanted more. She tried to struggle but he wouldn’t allow it. She could lie all she wanted but she couldn’t deny this, a passion so strong that a single kiss could incinerate his insides. A passion he’s felt for no other and he refused to believe that he was the only one affected.”

 This is another one of those ‘I Love It’ stories. It’s another of my favourites. I love the characters and the storyline. It’s well written and I really enjoy reading it. Looking at the amount of reads and votes, I’m not the only one. The story has received over 3,056,950 reads and more than 56,817 votes. :) If I was peanutty11, then I would be very proud of the story and the amount of readers it has attracted.

                          *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 *               Summer Love

What’s Hot Number 32

“Two teens meet and fall in love while working with a travelling fair, can they make it past the summer?”

Summer romance, yes please :) Don't mind if I do. ;) I don't think I've read any stories with this kind of setting. I like the fact that it’s different like that. I've always wanted to know what it’s like to be part of a fair. I thought it would be quite fun travelling around all over the place, but I obviously didn't consider how much work it is. This story has received over 16,839 reads and 571 votes.

*Figures Last Edited: 12.07.2011*