kirsty1000

kirsty1000

kirsty1000 has written some of my favourite books on Wattpad. The Boy who sneaks in my bedroom window was one of the first books that I read on wattpad. I have absolutely no idea how I came across the book but once I found it I could not stop reading it. After reading this story I went on to find Nothing left to lose which I absolutely LOVED. kirsty1000 is an amazing writer . ( I know I use the word amazing a lot, but it's the only word that I feel describes the stories on here. ) You  should honestly check out her stories, you won’t regret it :D All of her stories are truly wonderful. If you're into the 'adult' chapters, the r rated stuff, then you'll love reading some of these stories. The characters are at it like rabbits most of the time. The stories themselves provide minimal 'sexual content', if you want the 'sexier' version then you'll need to go to her page. 

                      *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*                     Nothing left to lose (898714)

                                 Completed

What's Hot Number 388

“Annabelle Spencer’s life is perfect, she has the perfect parents, perfect friends and of course the perfect boyfriend Jamie. On her 16th birthday her life comes crashing down around her when Jamie is murdered right in front of her, and she is kidnapped by Carter Thomas a big time drug and arms dealer. After five months of being with Carter she’s found, but the experience has totally changed her. She’s no longer the happy go lucky girl, she’s now cold, hard, she suffers from night terrors and is afraid to let anyone touch her. She pushes everyone away thinking that if she doesn’t let anyone in then she won’t ever get hurt again. Her slogan for life is now ‘if you don’t care about anything you have nothing to lose’. Carter’s currently serving time for the murder of Jamie, a conviction she helped secure. But his re-trial is coming up, as some key evidence appears to have been tampered with. Death threats are coming in from his organization, they want him released and will stop at nothing for that to happen. Ashton Taylor is a newly qualified SWAT agent who gets assigned to guard her, slowly he starts to re-build her life, but is she too far gone to let him help her? And if she can let him in, is it already too late?”

I LOVED this story. I was crying through the sad bits which made my family think I was crazy and I loved the ending. I had a big smile on my face when I had finished reading it. When you read the description you might think it’s going to be all depressing and stuff because of Jamie’s death, but it really isn’t. You get to learn a lot about the characters as the story goes on. Annabelle seems quite ‘bitchy’ at first, but you learn what made her that way, and you get to see her develop into a much more ‘loving’ person. This story has had more than 4,514,530  reads and more than 40,736 votes.

Random Comment From Me :)

I stayed up till the early hours reading this story on many occasions, I tried reading it at college in those boring lessons, but my Ipod kept losing charge and dying on me :( I can’t really say much without giving the ending away, but there’s a paragraph in the last chapter that made me smile, something about giving a cat charity some money because of someone’s hatred of cats (obviously this is explained in more detail but it might give away the ending if I wrote it out properly, anyone who’s read the book will know what I mean, hopefully :D )

If you get chance- GO READ IT :)

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*