fallenbabybubu

fallenbabybubu

*               A and D   (978008)

Watty Awards 2011 Number 1,  What's Hot Number 1

“He's a jock. I'm not. He's popular. I'm not. He's good-looking. I'm not. And have I mentioned that we're the best of friends? So he loves me... as a friend. Too bad, because I don't just love him... I'm in love with him. --Dakota Evans.

Dakota's sarcastic, Aaron isn't.

Aaron's a morning person, Dakota most definitely is not.

Dakota's a nerd, while Aaron's a jock.

Aaron loves High School, while Dakota thinks nothing about school is cool.

Who would've thought that these two people are the best of friends?

Not many people are happy, that's for sure.

Being in love is hard.

Being in love with your best friend is harder.

Being in love with your best friend who is in an entirely different clique in High School is the hardest.”

I really enjoy reading this. I love their relationship between each other. I still don't understand why A let D just walk out of his life like that, for a girl. He was supposed to choose his best friend over the girlfriend, it was supposed to be an easy decision to make. What about the sayings 'Bro's before Hoe's' or 'chicks before dicks', ‘mates before dates’? Best friends will always be around and if the girl/boy was really the one for you, then they wouldn't make you choose. 

Although I kind of understand why D did it. She made the decision for him so he wouldn't have to. It would make her life a lot easier at school, but at home not so much. Maybe the break in the friendship was a good thing. You don't realise what you have until you've lost it. 

I'm hoping that everything will work out okay for them in the end. I think they would be the perfect couple, I mean who knows your likes/ dislikes /personality /feelings better than your best friend?    This story has had over 3,000,996 reads and 45,028 votes which proves just how fabulous this is. Go read it, you won’t regret it :D

*Figures Last Edited: 13.08.2011*