sparksthatfly

sparksthatfly

This is basically the account for all of kirsty1000‘s  ‘adult’ stories. Kirsty1000 is an excellent writer, and I really enjoy reading her ‘rated R’ stories. So far there are only 2 stories on this account, but I’m sure there will be plenty added soon enough. The stories at the moment are  My Boyfriend and His Brother and The Groupie. There are no descriptions to go with these stories but the titles give a rough idea as to what they are about. The covering note for each story says that you cannot read the stories unless you are a fan over the age of 18.

*                     My Boyfriend and His Brother (3226523)

                            Completed

This is a really 'hot under the collar' kind of story. It's one part, with 30 something pages. It's not all about sex though, there is a storyline. All I’m going to say is, she is one lucky girl. If you're a female reading that story, then you'll more than likely agree ;) who wouldn't want that?

So far this story has received 1,151 reads and 53 votes, and it’s only been on this account for about 2 days.

You can access this story in two ways. You can either;

                                  *Write the code 3226523 in the Wattpad search bar at the top of the page. This will take you to the covering note for the story and you can follow the instructions from there.

                              * Or, you can simply write www.wattpad.com/3219786 in the browser.

These are the only ways I could get the story to load up.

 _._._._._._._._._._._. _._._._._._._._._._._. _._._._._._._._._._._. _._._._._._._._._._._. _._._._._._._._

*                     The Groupie (3226514)

                            Completed

WOW :D I loved this. I’ve got to say I was totally drawn in from the start. There was a small part of me that wondered if he would really cheat on his wife with a groupie, but the rest of me was thinking, ‘who cares carry on reading’ :D I love the fact that although this is only a short sexy story, you still get a storyline, and a happy ending that left me going ‘aw’. It’s such a cute ending.

This story has had 1,849 reads and 116 votes and this has also only been up for about two days. Pretty good read I think :D

You can access this story in two ways. You can either;

                                  *Write the code 3226514 in the Wattpad search bar at the top of the page. This will take you to the covering note for the story and you can follow the instructions from there.

                              * Or, you can simply write www.wattpad.com/3219667 in the browser.

* Figures last Updated: 24th January 2012*