xlivelifelovex

xlivelifelovex

*              Why Did It Happen? ( 1316309)

 "Death doesn't happen willingly. You don't choose to die. When the time is right you shall pass on peacefully, and without harm. Most of the time. For the people who live in the tiny town of Clement death happens a little differently. You don't get to leave peacefully. It’s never your time. It just happens slowly and painfully. Something Mia Daniels knows all too well. Random killings start to occur. No one knows why or who? They never know who will be next. When the killer will strike? It’s all a mystery, one Mia is all too eager to solve."

I was asked to read this story so that's what I did. Its only on chapter 5/6 at the moment so there isn't much to comment on yet. So far the scene has been set and I've been introduced to three characters who I think will remain throughout the story. The first few chapters where quite 'scary'. If it was in a movie, I would be sitting there with a cushion over my face waiting for something to jump out. It seems to be really good so far. I'm glad xlivelifelovex brought her story to my attention. This is definitely a story/ author to watch. With 1,211 reads and 79 votes so far, I can see this story getting several more votes as it progresses.

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*              It's me, Not you. (1429066)

"When everything has always been your fault it’s hard to recognize the change. The change that things might finally be going your way. It's hard to trust people when they tell you things. When they tell you that they love you. It's a sign to run, not stay and live your life happily. If someone compliments you, you don’t smile and say thankyou, instead you question it. You question everything, because you have to always be on your guard, nothing slips past you. No one has ever liked or even acknowledged the fact that Scarlett Marks is a person. Were they right to do this, or completely wrong? Find out the answer when Lucas meets her. Scarlett Marks may not always seem what she is, but neither is Lucas. He hides a secret that may be even bigger than Scarlett’s. Be prepared to go on a journey of heart break, finding yourself and discovering your true potential."

I honestly have so many questions running through my head right now. Why this and why that? The questions are a good thing though because it means that I want to keep reading and hopefully everything will then make sense. There are only two chapters so far, so I can't really comment much on the storyline or the characters yet. The two chapters are really well written and we've been given a brief introduction to the characters- I say brief because I want to know more about them- hence all the questions in my head right now. So far this is a really good book. I’m hoping it will be updated soon because I want answers :D If you like stories that make you ask questions then this is perfect for you. With 464 reads and 27 votes, this story is sure to become well noticed as it progresses.

*Figures Last Edited: 08.08.2011*