ballerinasarahh

ballerinasarahh

*                     Burn Into Me (1092063)

Watty Awards 2011 Number 24, What's Hot Number 106  

Emelie Shay Poolham is renowned throughout the back streets for being the best street fighter in The Underground, the toughest fighting scene there is. But what happens when her father takes her away from everything she knows and loves, and sends her to a boarding school? Will Emelie find out the secrets to do with her new school, or will she find something else... will she find love?”

This story is another of my favourites. It has currently received over 2,135,982 reads and 24,054 votes.  The story is really well written and I think it should be published, if it isn’t already? I love the secrets and the fact that no one reveals the secrets to the reader or to Emelie, it helps make the story more mysterious.

I love reading stories that hold some sort of secret, especially when the reader doesn’t know the secret either. As you read this story, you find out small little hints and clues, which you try to piece together along with the main character, Emelie. I also like the way my perception of the characters changed as the story progressed. I won’t mention names as it might ruin the story for others, but I found myself liking certain characters and disliking others. Especially in the Chapters 35-40, I think it was. I didn’t like the actions of one of the characters- my opinions of him changed considerably after that. And my answer to the question in the description, Will she find love? I definitely hope so. I’m hoping that a certain roommate will be the one she falls in love with, if not I’ll have him ;)  

*Figures Last Edited: 09.08.2011*