bacutie4eva

bacutie4eva

*               Surviving the McLane Boys (645598)

What's Hot Number 661

“Hailey's life has been pretty normal and trouble free so far. If you categorise growing up with your all-male neighbours trouble free...  After coming back from Australia to the US of A she comes back to more than just her home. She comes back to find that the McLane boys have know grown up into a family of 9 boys ranging from super hot to just plain adorable.  What do you do when you're thrown back into the chaos that the McLane's call normal life? How do you deal with living among a male-dominated household? Is there a way to make a waterproof camera NOT water proof? Hailey may not have all the answers and she may be wondering these exact questions herself but join her anyway as she goes through the ups and downs of being a teenage girl hopelessly stuck in a life that's anything but normal.”

This was the first 'surviving ... Boys' kind of story that I read. I liked the whole idea of a girl moving into a house full of boys, that just so happened to be good looking. That was the main reason for me starting to read it. After really enjoying the first few chapters, I searched Wattpad for more stories like this (there are quite a few of them aren't there)

I love the different personalities of the boys and how they all act around the girl who has just moved in. I'm sure some of the boys wouldn't be quite so welcoming if the girl wasn't pretty.

The story is really well written and I’m glad I discovered it. I’m really enjoying reading it. As I said earlier, there are several stories on this site that use the same general idea, but they are all unique.

This story has received over 2,334,153 reads and 32,484 votes. Updates aren't always the fastest on this story, but we all have a life outside of Wattpad so we have to be patient; sometimes it can't be helped. But the updates are always completely worth the wait.

*Figures Last Edited: 10.08.2011*