UniqueForever91

UniqueForever91

UniqueForever91 is an amazing writer. She almost left Wattpad a while ago thanks to some comments on her story but some truly wonderful fans persuaded her to stay. She deleted ‘Kitchens aren’t only for cooking’ from her page and is currently in the process of rewriting it. The original was AMAZING, how anyone could criticise it, is beyond me. The rewritten story seems to be even better than the original so far. Keep up the good work :D If you happen to be reading this UniqueForever91, ignore the haters, they are just jealous of the fact that you can write so well, when they blatantly can’t. Don’t get me wrong it’s fine to have an opinion but there’s no need to be harsh with the comments.

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               Kitchens Aren't Only For Cooking (1864298)

What’s Hot Number 43

Alexis Cameron is your typical female teenager. Not. She hates make-up, gossip and shopping - unless it has to do with cooking materials. She loves cooking, and maybe her brother Alex's best friend William Landon. However, she thinks she only has a crush on him - as if! So what happens when he starts showing interest in her? This is their story, and it's one bumpy road with twists and turns. True love conquers all, right?”

The first version of this was truly worth reading. The wording, the punctuation, the characters, the descriptions- everything was perfect in my opinion. I honestly don’t see why this needed to be rewritten. The characters made me laugh so much. It was really funny how jealous the main female character was most of the time. If the new rewritten version of the story is in any way as good as the last, I’m going to be one happy little reader :D This story has had over 11,557  reads and 594 votes. I love reading this type of story and I love to see the relationships progressing. I’m really enjoying reading this rewritten version so far and I can’t wait for the next chapter :)

*Figures Last Edited: 08.08.2011*