Prologue (Jungkook)

"Jungkook, it's late." Hoseok growled.

"I'm not tired," the maknae replied casually.

"I didn't ask if you were tired. I said it's late and you--"

"Look hyung, I honestly don't care what you have to say." Jungkook cut off as he turned the volume louder, the sound of Mario cart echoing throughout the small bedroom.

Ever since they moved into their new dorm, many things have changed. Not only do they share rooms with only one roommate (instead of being cramped all together in one room like before), but Jungkook had been acting differently towards his hyungs.

Jungkook disrespect them, ignores them, discourages them, and teases them. He enjoys that the choreographer favors him the most, placing him in the middle of the group when it came to press conferences or live shows.

His hyung's fear the worse; that their pure innocent maknae is obsessed with stardom. He lost his sense of humbleness and his mind set is fixated on being at the top. Jungkook loves the attention, which he practically recieved everyday from his love struck hyung Jimin. The members question why the red hair continues to drool over the rude maknae, but Jimin shakes off their remarks.

Hoseok shifted his gaze over to Jimin who was sitting up in his bed. He signaled the younger to speak up against the maknae, but the red head shook his head in disagreement.

Hoseok let out a frustrated groan. He, as well as the other members, knew how much the young dancer had a crush on their youngest member. Jungkook smirked, knowing that Hoseok was obviously the odd man out in this situation again.

"Jungkook. I swear to God. If you don't--"

"Its not nice to swear to God hyung. He must be very angry with you," Jungkook coldly cut off Hoseok once more. "If you're that tired, why don't you go to my room with Namjoon hyung?"

"He snores way to loud. You know I can't deal with that." Hoseok argued.

"Sounds like a personal problem."

Hoseok stood up and snatched the game controller from the younger, making Jungkook swear aloud.

"Seriously? What the fuck hyung?"

"Jungkook, go to your own room now."

"But I want to play! Why are you acting like Suga hyung, grandpa!"

"If you want to play that badly, buy your own game system instead of playing with mine." Hoseok fought back, grabbing Jungkook by his ear.

"Fuck! I got it. Let me go!" Jungkook screamed.

Hoseok opened the bedroom door, revealing a tired but angry Jin. "What's going on? It's 2 o'clock in morning for crying out loud."

"Exactly! It's 2 in the fucking morning and Jungkook is in my room blasting the video game," Hoseok grunted.

"I did nothing wrong." Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook, do you see how angry Jhope is? He's not like that. That means you did something." Jin crossed his arms and shook his head in discouragement. "What has gotten into you?"

"Why are all of you old farts?" Jungkook barked. "No one ever wants to play with me! You're either to busy doing things or being irritating."

"You have Jimin to play with." Jin pointed out.

"I don't want." Jungkook snorted.

"I think we should tell him," Hoseok nudged the elder.

"What? No. We cant." Jin whispered.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Look what you did! Now we have to tell him," Jin whispered angrily at Hoseok.

"Sorry, but he should know now. Did you think he would go willingly?" Hoseok bit his lip.

"TELL ME WHAT?"

Jin sighed, placing his hand on the maknae's shoulder. "You're going to high school."

"But I already go to high school? " Jungkook stared at him confused.

"A different school.... A public school... An all boys school." Hoseok replied.

"What? With normal people? And all boys? No! I won't go!" Jungkook yelled, waking the whole dorm.

Yoongi marched over to the younger, slamming his fist on the wall which caused everyone to jump. "You. Are. Going. That's final."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, slipping past his hyung and into his room, pushing the tired, dazed Namjoon back into their shared room.

The maknae fell into his bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Irritating."