Chapter 2

"Just let me knock once!"

Baekhyun groaned as he stretched his arms out to knock on the wooden door, only to have Taehyung tighten his grip around his waist. Baekhyun desperately wanted to see the face on the younger when Jungkook opens the door, but his time was ticking. His members were about to call at anytime now to pick him up from the university and the only thing stopping him was Taehyung.

"Hyung! No!"

Kyun watched from the side with his back resting against the wall as he watched the two in amusement. "I don't blame Tae. I wouldn't want to see that asshole either."

"I'll get you an autograph if you help me," Baekhyun bribed, only to have the other shake his head in disapproval.

"This is revenge for flickering my lights on and off all night yesterday." Kyun grinned as he saw the older sigh in defeat.

"Please! Just let me knock and-" Baekhyun's sentence was cut off by his cellphone ringtone. He grumbled in annoyance as he wiggled around in the latter's arms. "You can let me go now. Chanyeol is calling."

"Hah, no ways. You can answer the phone with me holding you." Taehyung retaliated.

The older groaned, pulling out his phone from his pocket and placing the call on speaker. "Ah, Chanyeol-ah."

"Baekie! I'm waiting outside. Come quickly!" The voice exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll come once Taehyung LETS ME GO!"

"Hi hyung!" Taehyung called out with a cheerful tone when Baekhyun raised his phone towards the other.

"Taehyung-ah. What's going on?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Nothing, just Baekhyun hyung wants to tell you that he loves-"

"Food! I love food!" Baekhyun, cut in as he pulled his phone away from Taehyung, desperate to end the call quickly. "I'm coming down now, bye!"

"Aish! You idiot!" Baekhyun snapped as he freed himself from the laughing male's grip. Taehyung brushed his tears aside as he giggled at his flustered hyung.

"That was a good one Tae." Kyun grinned from the sidelines.

"You better hurry Baekie. Your boyfriend is waiting for you." Taehyung teased, but his smile disappeared once he saw his hyung smirk.

"I guess I better be fast then."

Before Taehyung could understand what that meant, Baekhyun knocked repeatedly on Jungkook's door before sprinting for the stairs. The younger panicked as sprinted for the stairs as well, cursing out Baekhyun whose laughter echoed the staircase.

Jungkook pulled the door open, finding Kyun standing alone in the empty hallway. "Seriously dude?"

"What? No no no no no. It wasn't me! I swear!" Kyun argued as he pointed down the hall. "It was-"

"Save it." Jungkook shushed. "I don't care."

With the final word, Jungkook slammed the door leaving Kyun speechless outside. The blonde male sneered as he threw punches in the air towards the obnoxious male's door. Just as he flashed a middle finger, Jungkook opened the door.

Kyung immediately hid his hands behind his back as he smiled innocently. Jungkook scoffed, "Seriously?" Instead of replying, the blonde male ran down the stairs to catch up with his friends, escaping the situation.

Jungkook clicked his tongue in frustration as he closed his door yet again. "It's my first day here and I'm already being annoyed."