Chapter 5

a/n: not proof read...

The members woke up early, dressing in their best casual clothes and grabbing their belongings. Jin packed a couple of things for the maknae, stuffing it into a black backpack and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Have any of you called him yet?" Jin questioned as followed them out the door.

"He's not answering any of my calls," Jimin replied with a frown. "Jungkook is a deep sleeper. We might have to wake him ourselves."

"Well, when we go to pick him up, we can see if he's awake. If not, we send in Suga." Jin instructed.

"Oh shit, he better be awake." Namjoon grinned as they loaded into the van. The drive to the university was short, since the early hour meant no traffic.

Hoseok and Jimin unloaded out of the vehicle and into the campus's dorm building. They smiled politely at the desk lady before approaching the window. "How may I help you boys?"

"We're looking for our member, Jeon Jungkook. Can you tell us what floor he is on?" Hoseok began.

"Ah, you're members from his group!" She exclaimed. "He's on the fourth floor, room 408."

"Thank you for working so early in the morning. Have a nice day," they replied with a bow, entering the elevator together. The rode it up until a bell sounded, notifying them that they reached the floor.

They walked down the hall, observing the different decorated doors from each side. "This place is cool. I want to dorm here," Hoseok grinned.

"Your door will probably be decorated with horses," Jimin teased.

"Your door will probably be decorated with Jungkook!" The other retaliated. The younger rolled his eyes, reaching room 408. "Should we knock?"

"Do you have a key?"

"No."

"Then what do think Jimin?!" Hoseok groaned, knocking on the door twice. They stood outside for a while until they started knocking on the door again, repeatedly.

"Seriously? Did he take some sleeping pills before going to bed?" Jimin groaned. Suddenly, another person entered the hallway.

"Hey, are you looking for someone—Ommo! You're Jhope and Jimin!"

"Yeah, hi. Do you know where Jungkook may be?" Hoseok asked hurriedly. "We're actually in a rush."

"Oh? He left about ten minutes ago." The boy stated.

"What?"

"Yeah, with Taehyung. They're going on a date."

"A date?" Jimin gasped. "Where did you hear this? Who told you?"

"I'm Kyunwi, Taehyung's best friend. He just told me last night. He texted me earlier saying that they were leaving early." The blonde explained.

"Where are they going?"

--

Jungkook ran up to the counter once the machine buzzed, receiving their warm drinks as he returned to the small table. Taehyung was staring in awe, watching the falling snow outside.

"There you go," the younger male smiled as he placed the hot chocolate on the table.

"Thanks," Taehyung smiled, taking a sip. As he put the drink down, Jungkook giggled, noticing the small amount of whip crème above the older's upper lip.