Chapter 13

Taehyung smiled brightly as he heard a knock on his door. "Coming!"

He excitedly pulled the door open, suddenly being swept off his feet and twirled around in the air.

Taehyung giggled as he was gently placed back onto the ground. "Kookie, you're back!"

"I missed you so much baby." Jungkook cooed, showering the older male's face with kisses.

"Yah! That tickles!"

The couple have been dating for months after the confession and Jungkook couldn't be more happier.

His members has also noticed the change in their maknae's behavior, seeing how respectful he has become to the people around him, especially them.

Jungkook claims that it's Taehyung who changed him, who made him realize that he should be greatful for all he has.

And he's sure damn greatful to have Taehyung.

"How has your rehersals been?" The older male asks.

"Exhausting. Our comeback is soon so I may be more busier." Jungkook complained.

"Are you too tired to cuddle?" Taehyung pouted.

"I'm never too tired for you." Jungkook picked the older male up bridal style and kicked the dorm room door closed as he carried the other to the bed.

Taehyung laughed loudly as he was gently tossed onto the bed, soon joined with the younger male who embraced him tightly.

"You've gotten stronger." The older male complimented.

"I've been working out," the other replied with a smirk as he snuggled his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, peppering it with kisses.

Taehyung continued to giggle before burying his face in the younger male's chest. "I missed you so much."

"I know. I'm sorry."

They rearranged their position, legs entangled with one another and Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's arm that supported him as a pillow.

Their hands intertwined with one another as Taehyung smiled sheepishly to himself. "How was Japan?"

"Amazing. I just wish I could take you with me."

"Why can't we tell anyone about us?" Taehyung bit his bottom lip nervously.

"Baby, you know my company won't allow it. I don't even know the fans will react with news that I'm in a relationship, especially with a guy."

Taehyung huffed as he released their intertwined hands and rolled over, his back now facing the younger male.

"Afraid to tell everyone you're gay?"

That's when Jungkook knew he fucked up. "Baby, I'm sorry. That's not what I meant."

"No, I get it. You don't want to be seen with another male."

"Tae, listen to me." Jungkook now switched his postion; hovering over the older male. "I love you, you know that right?"

Taehyung, with no choice but to look up at the other, nodded.

"And you know the dangers of an idol dating, right?"

Taehyung sighed as he nodded again. "But if they saw glimpses of us, I'm sure they'd ship us." He mumbled.

Jungkook was about to protest, until he thought about it for a moment. "That's it!"

"What is?" The older blinked.

The younger male only smiled as he leaned down and kissed Taehyung passionately. The older didn't bother to fight back as he responded to the kiss.

They pulled away and Jungkook laid beside the elder, pulling thr other closer to himself as stared at Taehyung beautiful light brown orbs.

"I'm showing you off tomorrow."

"W-what do you mean?" His hyung asked innocently.

"Tomorrow, during rehearsals and concert, I'm showing you off. I'll show them how cute we are together." Jungkook confirmed.

"We'll share skinship and interactions that my fans will start to ship us! Then when the time is right, we'll announce our relationship."

Taehyung smiled at the idea as he squeeled excitedly. "Okay! Let's do it!"

"I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend."

"Boyfriends," Taehyung chuckled to himself as he made himself comfortable on the younger male's chest. "I like the sound of that."

"I hope they'll love you just as much I do."

Jungkook said softly as he rested beside the older, pecking the other's head as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

hello bitches,
im back.