Chapter 12

short update //

Taehyung had been silent the whole way back from Lotte World to the college dorm room. He held Jungkook's arm tightly, though the younger didn't mind.

He remembered what had happened not too long ago...

"I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook growled.

"Do you know who I am?" Bogum sneered.

"Other than an asshole?"

"Fuck you." Bogum spat. "Taehyung! Come here!"

Taehyung shook his head as he tightened his hug around Jungkook's waist.

"That's enough," Kyun defended. "Why don't you leave?"

"I thought I told you long time ago to beat it, rat. Should I teach you a lesson?" Bogum threatened.

"I think you have a bigger problem." Kyun grinned. "HEY EVERYONE! IT'S ACTOR PARK BOGUM!"

Jungkook took the initiative to tug off the mask, revealing the actor's identity. "You better run, pretty boy."

Bogum growled darkly before being surrounded my fans. Jungkook dragged Taehyung away from the crowd while Kyun stayed back to watch the chaos.

Now, they were safely in the elevator, hands intertwined with one another.

When they reached their dorm rooms, Taehyung stood still while staring at the other nervously. "C-can I come in your room?"

"Sure," Jungkook smiled softly, unlocking the door and allowing the older male to enter his room first.

The older made his way inside before collapsing on the bed. Jungkook took a seat beside him, combing his fingers through the older's brunette hair.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked gently. "Would you like water."

Taehyung looked up at the male from his laying position before shaking his head. "I'm fine."

"Why were you with him?" Jungkook questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"He asked if we could go as friends--"

"No," the younger cut off. "Why did you date him in the first place? He treats you like shit."

"Didn't I treat you that way when we first met?" Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"Hyung."

The older male sighed as he tilted his head towards the younger's touch, since Jungkook was still combining through his hair.

"Gummi wasn't always like that. He was sweet and charming and we were together ever since we were in high school." Taehyung explained. "We were a couple for 5 years."

"When I met Kyunnie the first year of college, Bogum became possessive and jealous. He accused me of cheating and beat me one night."

Taehyung shut his eyes, remembering the painful memory. "He hit me every day, saying I deserve it for being a bad boyfriend and talking to other guys. He didn't want me having any friends."

Jungkook frowned seeing how weak the other was. He bent over and pecked Taehyung's forehead. "Don't think too much. You can stop if you want."

The older shook his head, wanting to continue. "He got scouted by a company and left to become a trainee as an actor. He dumped me right on the spot."

"Me being stupid, I was broken and chased after him because I felt like I couldn't get anyone else and he was all I had. He eventually came back, but it wasn't long before I found out he cheated on me."

"With who? Who could possibly be better than you?"

"Red Velvets Irene." Taehyung mumbled. "She's so pretty, of course they'd hook up. She didn't know of course that I was dating him, but it didn't matter. We broke up again."

"I'm sorry hyung."

Taehyung smiled crookedly as he opened his eyes. "I was more happy than heart broken. Ever since than, I became more stronger and put up my walls. I never wanted to fall for anyone in fear of being hurt again."

His eyes than glanced over to Jungkook's before pouting. "Then I met you, and you somehow seemed to break down my walls. You taught me what was love again."

Taehyung sighed as he sat up, facing Jungkook directly. "But for some reason, I feel like you don't feel the same. And I fear that I'd be hurt again."

"I'll never hurt you hyung," Jungkook whispered as he cupped the elder's cheeks, biting his lip as the confession slipped. "I really like you."

"I-I like you too." Taehyung responded softly, catching Jungkook by suprise.

"You do?"

"Yeah," Taehyung giggled. "A lot."

He closed his eyes gently as Jungkook began to lean forwards, fluttering his eyes closed as well once their lips made contact.

It was innocent and sweet, their lips moving gently with each other as Jungkook tilted his head slightly, kissing Taehyung soft lips.

Their lips moved in sync as it became more passionate. They eventually moved apart, catching their breaths momentarily.

"What if you hurt me like he did?"

"You didn't deserve that. You're so precious." Jungkook comforted, holding Taehyung close to his chest. "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

Taehyung glanced up. "Now?"

"I caught myself smiling without reason, but then I realized I was thinking of you." Jungkook smiled.

"Really?" The older whispered.

"Something tells me im going to love you forever."

The older smiled as he pecked the younger's lips. "Can I stay here for the night? I'm afraid he'll come back."

"Is that all?"

"Maybe i just want to cuddle!" Taehyung pouted.

"Why didn't you say so?" Jungkook chuckled, laying down with Taehyung in his arms.

The older snuggled into the younger male's chest, listening to the steady beat of Jungkook's heart.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?" The younger hummed.

"Can you sing for me?"

"Okay, what song?"

"You choose."

Jungkook thought about it before nodding, "okay."

Jungkook suddenly heard soft snores. He looked down and found Taehyung sleeping softly on his chest.

The younger giggled as he pulled the blanket up, covering the both of them.

Jungkook showered the older male's head with kisses before making himself comfortable on the bed.

"Rest well hyung. I've got you."

--