Chapter 6

two updates in one day? *gasps* 

"Aigoo, my legs are sore," Taehyung mumbled as they rode the escalator up to the second floor.

"How about a leg massage when we get back to the dorms?" Jungkook offered with a small smile, causing the older to gleam.

"Really? You would?"

"Oh, you thought I was talking about you?"

Taehyung frowned, but Jungkook laughed while poking the elder's cheek. "I'm just kidding."

"Bully." The other muttered, facing away. He jumped a little when he felt the other back hug him. He turned his head, seeing Jungkook looking straight ahead while smiling, as if this was the naturalist thing to do.

"I'm sorry, hyung. How about you choose the first ride, hm?" Jungkook proposed, as he released his hold on the older and stepped off of the escalator.

"Okay," Taehyung chirped, scanning the area. "Oh! Lets go on the flume ride!"

He pulled Jungkook with him to the water ride, standing in line with the other people. Taehyung watched in excitement as the ride dropped, plunging into the waterfall.

"I love thrill rides," Jungkook exclaimed.

"Me too!" Taehyung giggled, jumping in place. "It's almost our turn!"

The older watched the couple that was standing in front of them, taking selcas with matching cat headbands. Jungkook, who was still pretty hyped from watching the ride, looked over at Taehyung.

He followed the other's gaze, seeing how he was observing the couple. "You want to get some after this?"

Taehyung gasped. "Can we?"

"Why not?" The younger shrugged, slinging an arm around Taehyung. "It's a date, isn't it?"

Taehyung smiled widely, nodding as he wiggled around in place.

--

"Told you it was a date." Hoseok elbowed Jin who was listening closely. They stood behind a group of people who were behind the couple.

"I need to meet the guy first," Jin muttered, pulling Hoseok back with him. "Where did the others go?"

"Jin hyung!" The eldest turned towards the voice, finding Jimin pointing at Namjoon and Yoongi who were on The Conquistador, a ride that swings side to side, getting higher and higher.

"What are those idiots doing?" Jin growled, marching over to the orange haired male who was watching his hyungs.

"One of them is your boyfriend," Hoseok snickered.

"Shut up."

"They tried to make me go on with them, but I refused." Jimin frowned.

"Don't worry Jiminie. I hate those rides too." Hoseok comforted, shivering at the sight. "Very no fun. Just scary."

"We're going to get caught!" Jin muttered, scanning his surrounding to make sure they weren't noticed yet.

"Hoseok! They have churros!" Jimin pointed to the small cart. "I'll pay!"

The two ran off in the opposite direction, leaving Jin in a panicked state. "Yah! Get back over here! Aish! It's like I'm babysitting!"

--

It was finally vkook's turn to board the boat, but it was four people per boat; two people per seat, where one person sits between the other's legs. Taehyung looked at Jungkook nervously.

"Okay, who first?" The man smiled.

Jungkook took the lead. Since the couple in front of them sat in the back part of the boat, Jungkook took his spot in the front portion. Taehyung then, sat between Jungkook's legs.

"Have fun!" The worker waved as the ride took off.

The ride started at an incline, causing Taehyung to slide back onto Jungkook. He blushed lightly while the younger wrapped his arms around the older's thin waist. "It's okay hyung, I got you."

Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up. Maybe it was due to the fact that Jungkook was calling him hyung, not that he was going to say it because he was afraid the younger would stop.

The ride took off, sending the couples through twists and turns, and then came the drop. Taehyung guessed that Jungkook could feel his nervousness by the way the younger tightened his hold.

Once the ride dropped, Taehyung began laughing while Jungkook shouted a series of "Woohoo's" The camera flashed, catching the moment, and blinding Taehyung for a split second.

The older giggled, while rubbing his eyes. "I want to see how the picture came out!"

As the boat arrived back to the start, Taehyung was already trying to climb out. "Come on Kookie!"

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung ran ahead. When he climbed out, the couple behind him gave him a tap. "That's a cute boyfriend you got there," the girl complimented. "You guys look cute together.

The younger smiled, looking over at the older as he was now observing the photo. "Thanks. I guess I'm a lucky guy."

Jungkook stood alongside Taehyung who was holding the photo in his hand. "Can we get it?"

He took the photo into his own hands, staring at how Taehyung's eyes were shut while flashing a bright rectangular smile. He then looked at himself, how his arms were wrapped around the older while cheering.

"Sure." He paid the lady, handing the older the photo. "Lets get a locker so we can put our things inside."

After purchasing a locker, they headed for the souvineer shop where they purchased matching bunny ears. Taehyung giggled, placing the headband onto Jungkook. "It fits you well."

"Why is that?"

"Because you look like a bunny!"

"Aish, whatever. Lets go to the next ride." Jungkook grinned as he interlocked his hands with Taehyung's, leading the older with him to the next ride.

They heard a crash behind them. Taehyung looked back at the fallen items on the ground. "Did we do that?"

"I don't know, but I'm not paying for it. Lets go."

--

"Yah! You pabo hyung! You almost gave us away!" Jimin growled, hitting Namjoon's arm.

"Do you literally have to destroy everything you touch?" Hoseok teased.

"It's not broken! I just knocked it over." Namjoon defended as he picked up the several headbands.

"Hey, do I look cute in this?" Jin smiled as he tried on the pink cat ears.

"It fits you," Hoseok approved. "We might as well purchase the ones Rapmon knocked over."

"I'm not wearing any of those stupid things," Yoongi grumbled.

"Here, you get the devil horns." Jimin stated as he placed the headband on the other. "It looks good on you."

"You're lucky I like you chimchim."

"We're loosing them! Lets go!" Jin announced, paying for the headbands and following the couple to the next ride.

Yoongi watched the different colored headbands run ahead, shaking his head in disapproval. "We stick out like a soar thumb."

It's late. I thought I'd make a short update before going to bed. Good night everyone!

I'm in a good mood since I found out Taehyung and Yoongi are feeling better now <3 BTS Fighting!