Chapter 1

"Hey V, welcome back!"

Taehyung looked back at the male behind him who called him by his nickname. He smiled as unlocked the door of his room. "Our three day vacation was too short. It should be a month break!"

"Thats what winter break is for, pabo."

"True, but I'd rather be back at home than at the dorms, Baekhyun-hyung."

Baekhyun nodded in understanding as he followed the younger male into the room. "It's better than being trapped in one dorm with 8 other guys." He muttered.

Taehyung laughed, taking a seat on his bed while the elder sat beside him. "That reminds me, how are the others? Did you contact Kris and Luhan?"

"Yup, we're still keeping in contact. They're doing fine. I'm happy they're healthy. Same for Tao."

The younger grinned as he elbowed the elder. "What about Chanyeol hyung?"

"Still an annoyingly happy idiot." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Well, he's your crush." The younger teased, hitting his hyung playfully. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he stood up and crossed his arms.

"You just wait until you find someone you like! I'll tease you!" Baekhyung grinned. "So how's your sister?"

"She's still fangirling over that stupid Jungkook kid." Taehyung muttered.

"Ah! Jeon Jungkook from BTS? I heard about them. Suho hyung met Namjoon once. He said that guy is super smart."

"I don't mind the other guys. I just don't like the maknae." Taehyung growled. "He's spoiled."

"So is Sehun-ah but you don't mind him?"

"That's because I know Sehun!"

"Well maybe you should get to know that Jungkook kid. He can't be that bad." Baekhyun fanned himself with a white envelop in his hand. "Besides, it might be just an act."

"We'll see about that." Taehyung scoffed, his eyes suddenly settling on what the elder was holding in his hand. "What's that?"

"Oh, I've been meaning to talk to you about this." The older rubbed the nape of his neck in nervousness. "I'm leaving."

"Oh? You're going on another tour?"

"No Tae. I'm leaving college." Baekhyun answered softly.

"What? But hyung-"

"I'm sorry Tae but my manager said my schooling is becoming a challenge. It's hard finding time between our schedules and upcoming promotions, let alone homework. Besides, I already did what I came to do. I got my masters degree in Music. I'm basically doing extra work now." The older frowned as he placed a hand on the younger male's shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay hyung." Taehyung reassured. "So when do you leave?"

"Today. My stuff is already gone."

"What? Already?" Taehyung stood in shock as he stared down at his hyung with disappointment and concern. "Why haven't you told me before?"

"I've been meaning too, but I've been so busy."

"Too busy to tell me that you're dropping out of college?"

Baekhyun stood up and hugged the younger male, patting his back gently. "Don't hate me."

"I don't hate you hyung," the other sighed. "It's just, I'm going to miss you."