Prolugue

All characters, settings and events are purely fictional. Some events are made for the sake of this story. They only exist in the author's imagination. Some beliefs and medical "chuchuchu" are researched by the author herself to make the story more realistic.

***************************************************************************************

PROLUGUE:

Falling in love was never and will  never be easy. It's a sacrifice you'll take with only two results.

One, you have to sacrifice your heart but you will never be guarantee that you'll be happy.

Two, you have to sacrifice your heart , but end up getting hurt in the process and to let go of the person you love.

All of us has a choice.

Which one would you choose?

"Sige nga ano ang heart?" tanong ko sa kanya. Bigla siyang sumersyoso at tumingin ng direkta sa mga mata ko.

"Heart?..I don't know how to define it, but I only knew one thing.. my heart says it's you and it beats only for you." Malumanay niyang sabi. Nagiging akward ang atmosphere, eh kasi paemo-emo pa.

"Mais o Hopeless Romantic ka ba sa past life mo?"natatawa kong sabi to lightened the mood. Geez, I don't know what to say and what to react.

 But for me...

Heart?..It is a muscular organ that rhythmically contracts a force of blood around the body.That will be the most typical answer of a typical person.

Some may say. Perhaps, a "hopeless romantic" to be specific surely say. It's where emotion. Blah..blah..blah..."When you are talking about their deep feelings and beliefs". Puso ang gamitin, pag ganyan, pag ganto. Wag puro utak.

Like hello? Brain controls your body's activities and enables you to think and to feel things such as heat and pain.

HEART? Sa word play, it has EAR, HEAR and unfortunately the word TEAR. Ear to Hear and Tear to fell.

What if? Two persons collide with different definitions.

Thia Ferrer

...."so that I could stay UNHURT, I put a very STRONG lock on my gates, I would not let anybody break that lock"...

Enzo Ramos

.." there's isn't a single nice thing about falling. Yeah, I might say that Falling is the easiest part but getting up is the hardiest. But I am just human, we fall and get up no matter what"...

READ ON mga bebz!