A Hearty Note

Hi! Happy Hearts Day ♥

Thank you for reading my first ever novel.

I started this novel in the year 2013, when I was 16, fresh out of highschool and freshman in college.  Five years later, 2018, with a degree in Biology, unemployed and getting older I mustered up some courage to finished my first ever book.

As you read this book, you might notice the changes in writting style. Of course, this was  five fucking years in the making and each chapter or periods, changes were evident and consistent.I was getting older and my way of thinking was different as the years gone by. I'm sorry if this book got you confused. Hahahaha.

Surprisingly, I am proud that I wrote this book. It was the product of my five years of daydreaming and thinking. I actually wrote it down, I was happy.

If ever, that you may have encounter the same story line or closely related plots. Then I am sorry, I had this plotted.. since 5 years ago. I just wrote down my thoughts. Was I the first or last to think about this idea,  or that author or this author? It doesn't matter. I worked on this book and thought about it for the whole five years. It was torture.

I wanted to edit this book to polish the story, but it hasn't been decided for I have an on going books

Project: Bata ( turning 4 yrs old)
It was the project that led Vanessa Gonzales and Vanness Sarmiento to meet, interact and work together. She have to, to graduate and get her degree. He needs to, to at least pass the elective required under the curriculum of the university. They have to, to make the Project Bata a success.

That I wished to finish before enrolling in a  post- graduate course. Wish me luck, and thank you again for your time.

Forever has a lazy ass, and hated herself for being lazy,

serialfrowner ♥  ( keep frowning folks!)
Completed : February 14, 2018