Check This Out

Hello again,

I reached 7K + plus reads! It amazes me how it reached that high. Five years in solitude and waiting and I was blessed enough to have at least 7K reads on the first story I created, and hopefully would edit it cleanly( Lol the 16 me was stupid)

Since the story of Thia and Lorenzo /Cyl ended, I want to share and give my other stories a chance. Although I've unpublished a bunch of it ( got 7 drafts/unpublished stories) I tried my best to left two stories-- sadly On Going but hey you could just drop by and read a chap or two. Visit my profile 🍷🌻

Project: Bata (Taglish -COMPLETED)
Teen- Fiction - Romance - Slice of life

It was the project that led Vanessa Gonzales and Vanness Sarmiento to meet, interact and work together. She have to, to graduate and get her degree. He needs to, to at least pass the elective required under the curriculum of the university. They have to, to make the Project Bata a success.

○○○○○

Miss Thorn (English)
Available on Inkitt (pen name: msserialfrowner)

Thorin Montréal, the chief executive officer of Montréal Inc. She had it all, the looks, intelligence and men at her disposal. Her employees would code name her as Miss Thorn, that prick others when you get too close and spits fire like rain.

It was then that her executive slash personal assistant, resigned. Now, that she needs the vacancy to be filled almost immediately. Lucas Sullivan came into the picture, applying for the position. She was captivated and interested in him, thus, ending up hiring Lucas. In her defense, he had the qualities she had been looking for! Not to mention, his distracting charming blows and mysterious persona that beguiled her.

Conflicted between the barriers of love, like and friendship, work and play, business and pleasures, employee and employer relationship, where would it lead them?

Knowing that Lucas Sullivan has a strong repulsion and indifference "attraction" towards his lady boss, Thorin alias Miss Thorn.

○○○○

Serially yours,
serialfrowner 🌻