Chapter - 08

Hello

Okay so WOW I got over 60 comments! YOU GUYS ROCK! I'm soo fricken excited you dont even know! Hehe But yah like always I'd like to thank everyone! but this time I'm going to do a couple shout-outs.

Firs to my Sister. Kaye, you joined Wattpad to read my Stories! And if it weren't for my Sister and my Mom always harassing me about getting my next part done It would probably time me longer... Honestly... They dont leave me alone! Haha.

Next to: Happy4living Whos comments were long, inspiring, and made me laugh. You Rock!

and to: NaySheree14 - all I gotta say is... LMFAO

and too everyone else whos reading my stories and commenting and voting...It to hard to give shouts out to everyone...but your comments ever stick out like theirs did, I'll do some personal shout-outs as well.

But yah I hope you like this part...Because I DOO

Thanks, and please Keep voting and commenting!

XoxoX

-Krissy

Chapter 8

The bell rang once again, indicating lunch was now over as I wiped the wetness off my face using my long sleeved t-shirt. I reached down to the toilet paper dispenser pulling a piece of paper off before pressing it against my nose and blowing. I got up from the toilet seat in attempt to pull myself together and yet I felt so betrayed, so used. The exhaustion I felt from my lack of sleep mixed in with the heart shattering events that had just occurred now left my body in shock.

I felt weak as I stood there reaching for the lock with a shaky hand. It took a couple tries before I could manage to get out of the stall and into the empty bathroom. Everyone was now in class - everyone except me and I intended to keep it that way. There was no way I was going to go back to class, at least not for the rest of the day. A decision I was quite content with and yet it was something that I would have never considered doing just a mere week ago.

I managed to make my way through the school completely unseen, the hallways were deserted and eerily quiet, the only sound coming from the classes beyond the doors. Within a couple seconds I was outside the front doors, down the stairs, across the parking lot and walking down the sidewalk. I turned a corner as the school disappeared out of sight, leaving all my problems behind with it.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket before scrolling through all three of my contacts and then clicking on my brother's name and pressing 'send a message'.

'Don't need a ride after school, I'm walking.'

After I was done writing the message, I pressed 'send' and continued walking down the street in silence. Well, of course in silence, who else was I supposed to talk to? Myself? Yeah then they'd really have something to talk about! I have no friends, I've never had friends...and the first time anyone remotely my age even paid any attention to me it turned out to be some huge lie.

Okay, stop thinking about Damen!

I could tell myself that a million times but no matter how many times I think it, say it, or wish for it, it's not going to happen. He was on my mind, is on my mind and always will be on my mind.

"Skipping school? That's kind of unlike you." The deep voice rang through my ears as the image of the guy who helped me up earlier flashed in my mind.

I turned around to see a black SUV idling a couple feet away from me, a curly haired boy had his head stuck out the window looking at me. A cute smile was plastered to his face as he eyed me up and down.