Chapter - 19

Hey everyone. I know it's been ALONG time since I've posted. and I'm sorry.

Most of you guys heard about my little writers block the Losing a whole chapter. But yah Heres chapter 19. It's really short but thats just because I didn't want you guys to wait much longer. I will be posting Chapter 20 soon honestly. I'm on a roll right now. I'll be writing more tonight, but for now I decided to give you guys atleast a little bit to hold you over for another day! ;)

Please comment.. and VOTE!!

This chapter isn't overly intense but dont worry.. Next chapter will be!

thank you for your patients everyone!! Lots.n.lots of love!

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 19

"I don't care whether you guys kicked his ass or not, she's my little sister so this problem is mine to deal with!"

I woke up to the sound of my brother yelling from his bedroom into what I'm guessing was a phone seeing as I couldn't hear anyone reply. I squinted my eyes against the bright morning light shining through my bedroom window. My head instantly began to pound hard as my stomach rumbled angrily inside me. My mouth was dry as I ached for some water to drink, I felt drowsy and nauseated.

This must be what a hangover feels like, I thought to myself as I pulled the blanket off me and tossed it to the ground.

"Where is he?!" Trent's loud voice reached my ears, "Is he at your house? He is, isn't he! I'm coming over."

I looked around my empty bedroom trying hard to ignore my brother's hollering that was only adding to the excruciating pain my head was causing me.

"No? No! What do you mean no?!" Trent continued to scream as his voice echoed through the whole house.

I didn't know exactly who my brother was talking to but I definitely knew what they were talking about. The memory of last night began to replay in my head like a terrifying horror movie. It was all just a drunken blur as if I was watching a movie on a video projector with multiple clips missing. I was just beginning to crawl out of bed when I saw a small note left on my bedside table. I picked it up and began to read.

Stasee,

I'm sorry I had to leave. I really wish I could have stayed with you... but I did wait until you were safely sleeping. I will be with my parents all morning but I plan to head to school at around lunch time. I'm not sure if you are even planning on going to school or not, but I just thought I'd let you know. I dressed you up in some bedtime wear last night, your dress was...well...ripped. I took the dress with me, I'm going to get my Mom's tailor to fix it up for you.

If I don't see you at lunch I'll check up on you after school.

I hope you're alright...

Damen

I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing blue and red striped pyjama pants with a green t-shirt with black pot a dots on it. Out of all the clothes Damen could have put on me, out of all the matching clothes he had decided to go with the most clashiest outfit I had ever seen. Instantly a small smile of amusement appeared on my face as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Fine! Fuck you Derrek, don't even bother trying to talk to me, you backstabbing prick!"

I turned my head in the direction of Trent's room my eyes widening in shock. I knew he was just trying to protect me and that the horrible news of last night's events had obviously pushed him over the edge but honestly I wished the yelling would just stop. I wanted to get the memory of last night out of my head though it seemed nearly impossible with him constantly yelling about it.