Chapter - 17

Just a quick FYI before you read... The video on the side is once again my bestfriend Nikki Saint. Please check it out!!! It's her own orginal song and its really good and fits into the story!! :)

OMGGG!!!! AHHHH

Did you guys seee!! Over 1000 Fans! o_O Honestly, My eyes are bulged out of my head right now. Thats CRAZYYY! (Now if only all 1000 of my fans commented and voted!) Lmfao!!

But always I'm not going to ramble on forever this time but...Well. I'm OVERLY, OVERLY exicted about this Chapter. You guys HAVE to vote and Comment! like Have too! :P hahah (But I guess I can't force you.)

Before you guys go on to read this, I'd like to say one thing.

Anyone who likes fantasy stories. YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT IMMORTAL DESTINY!!. Honestly, its here on Wattpadd, go search it after you read this chapter of course.

Heres the link to the authors profile:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/paige569

Awsome, Awsome Story!!

Anyways...

Thank you ALLL for the support. I'm glad you all like my story, really thank you!

Soo here it is.. Chapter 17 (LOVE this chapter personally)

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 17

The sound of his voice instantly stopped the tears from forming in my eyes, any thoughts that were once circulating through my mind had vanished. The moment I looked up and peered into his warm brown eyes the world around me disappeared. Even with his right eye completely bruised black he was still gorgeous. I barely even acknowledged the sudden rapid thumping in my chest.

I roamed my eyes over every inch of his perfectly sculpted body. I had been waiting, wishing to see him all night but it wasn't until that exact moment did I realize how much I needed him, how much I craved to be securely wrapped in his masculine embrace. It felt like my head was getting light as if maybe I was going to pass out, that's when I realized I had been holding my breath - I let it go.

I watched Damen as he knelt down beside me. His arm reached out as he cupped my face in his hand. The second his skin touched mine, my whole body exploded with goose bumps as a shiver ran down my spine. Using his thumb he gently wiped away the left over tears from my cheek as I reached up and pressed my hand against his.

His other arm snaked around my neck and at first he hesitated for a brief moment before pulling me closer. I could feel his warm breath against my lips and it smelt of sweet strawberries with a hint of spearmint. The alcohol that was now circulating through my veins dismissed any past anger I had toward him because at that moment all I wanted was to press my lips against his and taste that sweet intoxicating smell that was radiating inside my brain and attacking my senses.

I removed my hand from his as I coiled it underneath his arm and grasped on to his back before pulling him closer to me. Our lips were now so close I could feel his lightly brush against mine which instantly forced my lips to begin to tingle. My body began to heat up with anticipation - it felt like hours before our lips finally met although it was merely seconds. It started with light butterfly kisses, our mouths moved in sync with each other.

Time seemed to stop as the world around me had been forgotten. It was just me and Damen at that moment and that was all I cared about. The house could have been on fire and I would barely have even acknowledged it. The sounds of cars driving and party-goers laughing, drunken yelling and boats honking and all other sounds that normally filled the night air of McLennan had all disappeared from existence.