Then There Were Two

Genny remembered this place.

    It had only been a couple of hours, and she had taken the time to examine the room. It was literally a hollow concrete disk.

    She remembered when she first came here, when she was  young, kidnapped off the streets and subjected to horrible experiments. They had cut open her nerves so she could feel everything everyone else felt. It made her wince to remember, especially after seeing the white scar on Will's forehead, just under his silky blonde bangs and dreamy blue eyes. She missed him already.

    There was no one else here but her. Genny figured if she didn't have someone to talk to she might go insane.

    Then somebody appeared.

    It didn't take that long, but there were some loud yells and colorful language, then another young women was thrown roughy threw a door that had slid open.

    She had dark skin a long, black, wavy hair. She looked really scared, and her eyes lit up when she saw Genny.

    "Who are you? Are you working with them? I swear you had better tell me where the rest of my family or I'll-"

    "I'm not, they took me just like you, I have no idea where I am or who you are!" She shrieked, hoping back from the Spanish teen who looked ready to blow a gasket.

    She looked at Genny for a few moment with her suspecting green eyes flashing off the walls, catching her like a deer in headlights.

    "What is this place?" She asked, glancing at the huge letters on the wall.

    Genny bit her lip. "The Lab, if your not already a mutant they'll experiment on you."

    She shivered. "I think I met someone.... From the Lab. His name was Will."

    Genny did a double take, did Will know this lady? Before he knew Genny?

    "You know Will?" She gasped.

    "You know Will? Who are you?" Questioned the lady.

    "I do, he's my... best friend, my name's Genny."

    She held out her hand and the other girl hesitated before taking it softly.

    "Gratuity Santos."