Welcome to Camp Hula Hoku

"So this is Camp Hula Hoku." I said, gesturing around, now that we had brought everyone back to camp. Will of course wouldn't get the tour he was in the infirmary, getting some well deserved rest. Genny was here though.

    "Justin you should give them the tour." Azmus pushed.

    "Hang a second, isn't that Hawaiian for-" The boy who's name I learned was Dylan started until he was interrupted.

    "Can the tour wait?" The darker skinned girl with sparkly hair asked, Gratuity, "I want to see my brother."

    I bit my lip. Things were starting to get out of hand. Theo took over from there.

"I can help you find your brother, anyone who wants a tour before bedtime can go with Justin." He compromised.

Gratuity instantly followed Theo as he disappeared into his tent.

I was counting heads, when someone tugged my shirt. I looked down to see the little brown haired girl again.

"Is your name Justin?" She asked, folding her arms.

I crouched down to be closer to eye level with her. "That's me, what's your name little one?"

She frowned. "You don't know? What's your power then?"

"Uh, well I can do this." I said, taking her hand, and turning invisible.

She blinked at where I used to be, but she could obviously still feel me holding her hand.

"Well I can fly, and know things. My name's Josie."

    She flapped her small wings, which I hadn't seen until now. They were a pale purple color, and resembled mine, only healthier. She hovered a few feet into the air unsteadily.

    "Impressive. Do you wanna see the place?" I asked her.

    She nodded, and I took them around the place really quick. Everyone got settled and I noticed Dylan had formed what looked like a small clique with Azmus, and Icie.

    It was really late in the night when Will was healed enough to walk around. I was sleeping when Sabine  tapped my shoulder lightly. She was staring at me with her strangely shiny wide awake eyes.

    "Hey Justin, You need to wake up, Theo wants us."

    I stared at for a few seconds. It had to be near five in the morning. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything but her eyes, which were reflecting what little light shone from the moon.

    "Right, okay." I mumbled, falling out of the hammock.

    She helped me up and led me through the maze of tents. I could barely process any thought, much less see, thank goodness for her night vision.

    There was a small dim light illuminating the faces of Theo, Will, Genny, Tyler, Sabine, Dylan, and Gratuity. Everyone was looking pretty tired.

    "Sorry for waking you all up so early." He started. "I don't want to worry the younger kids with this. You need to tell me all you know about the Lab, I need to know who you saw, anything."

    "There's a woman who works there named Lucy Green, she's human, one of her associates is James Worthington, he's presumedly immortal and has been alive for a long time." Will started.

    Theo nodded. "The higher branches are living organisms, but if they need some dirty work done there's plenty of androids that can handle simple tasks."