Humanity

Will awoke, with a blistering headache.

He groaned as a wooden bat repeatedly pounded on the inside of his skull. Over and over again. His fingers graced against such his forehead, under his bangs, and he discovered stitches beneath his finger. Just great.

He glared blearily around, all he was processing was white, white, and more white. White bed, pale table, white sheets, white walls, instruments, his white wings, trays, tubes. Except for a few spots of red, his own blood, that had probably dripped out from his new head wound.

The second thing that hit him was the smell, his heat skipped a beat as the scent of cleaning alcohol and other sterile medicinal acids burned in his nose. He hated that smell with his entire being.

Finally, he was tied down. His claustrophobia kicked in and he tried to struggle. There were binds on his wings, his sides hurt from the gashes, more stitches. He hated his claustrophobic feeling too, Will vomited over the side of the bed until he was dry heaving. He couldn't stand this, not for long.

    "Don't move, or I will be forced to knock you out." A fake female voice said to him.

    He looked up weakly to see Casey standing by the only door, her grey Lab coat made her now dull red hair stand out a little. Her eyes were fake though, robotic, because eyes are windows to the soul and she didn't have one anymore.

    "Casey." He begged, delirious.

    "You are referring to the past female from which I inherited this body. I do not contain her memories. Silence yourself please." She ordered.

"Please, you've gotta help us."

She blinked again, and looked up. "That is not within my command list. Silence yourself or I shall have to use force."

Will wasn't giving up. "Try and remember Casey, you have to."

The red head took a few slow steps towards him. Then she reached for the tray of medical supplies, her had hovered over the knife.

"Cut me free, please Casey." Will begged.

Casey touched the knife hesitantly. Then her hand swooped to the syringe instead, and Will felt in pierce the back of his neck. He blacked out.

___________________
Wowie these Lab chapters sure are morbid.