Will's Never Played Video Games

I walked around a lot during the day. I felt very energized and chipper and wanted to get something beneficial done. You know, something I wouldn't regret tomorrow.

    So I played video games with Hiyami, she and Azmus let me join their Minecraft world, and I installed a cool trap in front of one of the plentiful mines.

    "What are you guys doing?" Will asked, once he found us there.

"Playing video games, you wanna join?" Hiyami asked.

Will shrugged. "Nah, I'll think I'll just watch."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Have you ever played Minecraft before?"

He suddenly looked embarrassed. "My family didn't really approve of using modern technology like that, so uh, I never 'played' anything."

The three of us shared a look. There was no way we could pass up this chance now.

He tried to scrounge up whatever reputation he had left. "I mean I've heard of the game, I don't really know what's it's abut or anything though."

I shoved the Xbox into his hands as he attempted to smooth his ruffled feathers.

"Will, take it. It is too painful for me to stand aside while such a crime has been committed. Learn the controls, play the game, live your life as it was meant to be."  I assured, putting a hand on his shoulder majestically.

Hiyami popped a bubble of gum and put her hand up. "Boys, this is a special moments in his life, if we're gonna do this, we have to do it right." With the other hand she gave him a wii and popped in a new game.

"Super Mario Bros?" Will asked, already doubting us.

I gaped. "How do you guys have this game? It's like centuries old, I've never actually seen it in my entire life."

She laughed. "You can thank Chespin for that."

Far away a high pitched voice shouted. "You're welcome!"

After doing that for a few hours we eventually grew tired of that, and by a few hours I mean by the time the sun set and we realized we missed lunch. It was dinner by the time anyone came to check on us.

    "Hey guy's how it...oh wow Will, I didn't know you could play!" Genny smiled, walking into our tent and sitting down next to Will.

    "Neither did I?" He laughed, smiling when she walked into the room.

"He's pretty good." I remarked, flopping my hand at Genny, my posh British blood kicking in, even though he had beaten me for the last hour in Super Smash Bros.

    "Pretty good at Nintendo maybe." Hiyami waved off my praise. "Wait till we get him on Mirror's Egde Catalyst, or Uncharted. Although Mirror's Edge is kinda hard to follow I will warn you, but the gameplay's pretty cool."

    "What about Inside, or Shelter?" Azmus gasped.

    Hiyami threw a pillow at him. "He doesn't wants to play your indie games, dork."

    Azmus looked offended. "Shelter is a game about the difficult struggle between life and death, plus the graphics are amazing."

    "Yeah we've been pretty busy." I gave a thumbs up to Genny.

    "What have you been doing all day?" Will asked her, putting down his controller.

    "I've been hanging out with Dylan, he's very lonely really." She sighed.

    Will's jaw clenched visibly. "Yeah?"

    She frowned. "What's wrong with that?"

Will shrugged. "Nothing, I just don't want you getting hurt okay?"

She sat up. "Excuse me? He's not going to hurt me!"

"He nearly killed me, I'm just saying."

Genny grew quiet. "That wasn't his fault, he was drugged."

Will looked down, obviously disagreeing with her. Genny's face turned red, with anger, outlining her short blonde hair. She stood up and started to leave the tent.

I sat there in silence, mentally praising the fact I didn't have a pseudo-girlfriend.

__________________
It's short
I know sorry bout that
But the next chapter

Oh boy...