제2장 (Chapt.2)

So I sat with Aerin and Jaehin as usual. We chatted and laughed until someone covered both my eyes.

"Guess who?" someone cooed.

Aigoo. Park Jimin.

"Jiminnie!!" I hugged him and all the other members except for Jungkook, of course. He was on his phone anyway.

"Did you do your hair? You look pretty," Jimin said.

Ok to be honest I blushed. He told me he liked me before in middle school but I told him that I'm not ready to be in a relationship. But seriously, he's a good guy till the point that I feel I'm not good enough for him.

"Hello, this isn't a season of 'We Got Married'. Let's go I'm hungry," Jungkook interrupted my conversation with Jimin. "Wait it's okay. I found my lunch," He said as he sat at my table and ate the food on my tray.

"Jungkook, that's hers," Jimin tried to fight for me but I told him not to.

I walked towards Jungkook, took that mushroom soup on my tray and pour it all over him. Since he wants to eat my lunch so much, now he can get a taste of it with his five senses.

"Hm, nice. I hope you enjoyed your mushroom soup shower," I said with a sarcastic smile. I walked away together with my girls.

"YA PARK AHREUM! YOU COME BACK HERE!" I heard him shout but oh well, he deserved it anyway so I ignored.

"Told you Jungkook. Her temper is bad," Jimin shrugged. The other members were still digesting about what happened. 

-

Yes! Biology class and we were told that we are going to have a group project and god I pray that I get to work with Kim Jongin.

As soon as I got to class, I saw him waving at me. Oh wow, his smile...

"You're here! Heard that we are having a group project right?" he said. I just smiled and nodded, I really get tongue-tied every time he says something but try to say something in case he might think I'm weird.

We were chatting with each other about our final year when the teacher came in.

"As you all know we are having a group project. You will work in fours. I'll announce the names now. Let's see, Park Ahreum and Park Jimin."

I turned around and smiled at him who's sitting in the back.

"And Kim Jongin as well as.. Jeon Jungkook. You guys will be in a group. Your topic is about cells."

I glanced at Kim Jongin and he smiled. If he smiles at me one more time, I am going to faint. But Jeon Jungkook being in my group? I bet he's not going to do any work.

-

"Ok guys let's get started. Or do you guys want to relax first?" I asked. They all wanted to take a breather first before starting I agreed.

"Hey, why not after this you and I go grab a burger?" Jongin asks me out of the blue. Did he just asked me out? I was so stunned I could not say a word.

"N-no! Because Ahreum is going to my house to have dinner," Jimin quickly said. 

"Jimin seriously?" I looked at him. 

"But I have to protect you," he said through his teeth. 

"Cute," Jongin looked at both of us. 

"That's disgusting," Jungkook rolled his eyes.  In return, Jimin kicked his leg under the table as revenge.

 "Ow, ok whatever I want to start this project let's go."

4 hours later

"WE ARE FINALLY DONE! That was pretty easy. This shouldn't be called a project," I said while stretching my arms.

"Hey, don't you want to go home? It's getting dark," Jongin said. "I can send you if you want."

 "No, I will be sending her," Jimin said. For some reason Jongin looked disappointed but agreed.

Meanwhile Jungkook didn't bother staying or even say goodby and went off just like that.

--

"So, you still live in the same place huh?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. You too right? You live three blocks away from my house. Why didn't we ever go to school together? We should start, don't you think?" I asked. He nodded.

We finally reached my doorstep.

"Thanks for sending me!" I flashed him a smile. 

"No hug?" Jimin pouted.

 "Tsk, alright," I gave him the tightest hug. 

"Bye!" I said as I closed the door.

Jimin stood and stared at the door.

"I love you."

///

Ok so if you don't get this chapter, basically Jimin liked Ahreum but Ahreum likes Jongin. And Jungkook isn't in the centre of attention here because he purposely ignored Ahreum. Ok I shall not be a spoiler. Thanks for reading :)