제16장 (Chapt.16)

Maroon Lace was invited to a reality show called 'Confession Tv'. It's a tv show where we place our hands on a lie detector which the boys and I have played together before.

The host was Yoo Jae Suk ( It's fake btw eheh ) and Haha from Running Man. They are inviting two groups and we're one of them.

Apparently, when we got to the filming site, I saw Bangtan Boys, YET AGAIN. Great.

"Two hottest rookie idol of all times are on our show and about to reveal their secrets. Let's start," Jaesuk announced.

We played rock paper scissors and Jungkook is the first, followed by me and the rest are just in boy and girl pattern.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, have feelings for one of the members in Maroon Lace," Haha asked.

"Of course, yes," Jungkook then turned to look at me and smile. I rolled my eyes at him and his response turned out to be the truth.

"Since you and Ahreum was on the season of We Got Married, I, Jeon Jungkook, like Ahreum-ssi," Jaesuk continued. He answered with a yes and he was right.

Maroon lace, BTS together with the host sort of sang the typical wedding song. I was just having my moments of facepalming myself and Jungkook is there showing his bunny teeth smile.

I turned to Jimin and he was just singing along with the others. I thought he'll react differently since I'm so called his 'Jagi'. How am I supposed to trick Jungkook now?

It's my turn.

"I, Park Ahreum-ssi, have feelings for Jungkook as well," Taehyung said.

"Of course,,,, NOT!" I answered confidently. And it's the truth.

"See Mr Jeon, I told you so," I sticked my tongue out and he's just there, still smiling.

"I'll make you love me like you did before, just wait and see," he whispered.

"Ya, both of you know each other?" Jaesuk asked.

"Of course, she used to be my girlfriend but oh my, some thing happen and it didn't work out. But now, I'm trying my best to win her heart back," Jungkook boasted. Somehow, my heart is boiling.

I slammed the lie detector down on the table which shocked everyone.

"I told you, told you clearly a million times, I will never love you like I did before, and never bring our break up in this. Never even mention it because that's the past, and I've changed, matured. So I hope you would just forget everything, even forget that I was once in your life, get me?"

I was too straightforward. Everyone was so silent that you can hear a pin drop. He then looked down with a sad face. Then looked up.

"Let go! Who are you to hold my hand and just drag me anywhere you want to? I am not your dog," I told him off when he's about to hold my hand.

Luckily the shooting wasn't a live broadcast and they just decided to film on another day.

I quickly left the filming site without my members.

It's just 7pm and I decided to go for a drink to release my anger. 

"One soju please!"

I kept repeating that sentence until I have no idea how much I drank. I drank until my vision is blurry and I decided to stop.

I have problem walking due to the alcohol intake. As I was about to fall, someone caught me. I can't see but I'm pretty sure that's Jungkook's cologne.

"Ya! At this time you shouldn't be drinking. Are you stupid?" his tone isn't very nice. He took off his jacket and put it on me.

I tend to say true things when I'm drunk, then I will not remember what happened the next day.

"Ya, Jeon Jungkook. You know, I really hate you, really. To the extend I can't even see your face. But how? You're so good looking. Everyone wants you. Your voice is nice, dancing is good, who doesn't want you?" I said in a drunk manner.

"Then why don't you like me now?" I heard him ask.

"Because you're Jeon. Jung. Kook," it was followed by a giggle.

"What a useless answer. I'll take you to my place."

I woke up with a really heavy head. Ugh the sunlight is so bright. I looked around. This isn't my place. I see pictures of Jungkook's puppy on the wall. No way. I'm not at his place right?

"Ahreum-ah, you're awake? I made you some hangover soup. You drank alot yesterday. Let's eat," Jungkook opened the door to check if i was up.  I replied with a "thank you".

He ate with me and wow the hangover soup is absolutely delicious. 

"This is so good," I can't stop saying it.

"Ah, about yesterday, do you remember anything?" Jungkook asked.

"What happened? And yes I forgot to ask, why am I even here?" 

"You went to that usual soju place and got drunk, I didn't have a good feeling that day so I went there and found you walking drunkenly and some things happen then I brought you here," he continued eating.

Something happened? What was it? I look at him suspiciously, he then made eye contact with me.

"What? You want to know what happened? You said you really love me and you wanted to marry me AND have babies," he beamed.

No way.

"Lies," I crossed my arms. He gave me that 'I'm-not-lying' face.

He's joking. I will never say these kinds of things. But what if I actually did?

I was trying to figure out what happened and bingo, I got it.

"Jeon Jungkook, you liar. I remember clearly now, I said I hate you because you're Jeon Jungkook. That's it, wow Ahreum, you did well," I pat my back.

"And by the way, sorry. For um, telling you off on that tv show. Guess it's wasn't one of my happy days since I'm on my monthly thing," I apologised because I feel really bad for telling him off like that.

After all to me and to him, we're each other's first love.