제14장 (Chapt.14)

The members left the house because they just want to rest on their own beds. I went inside the room to change my clothes after that long day.

 Jungkook's P.O.V 

After the members left, I went to clean the living room because it's in a huge mess and Ahreum probably went to the toilet to change her clothes.

There's this drama, Emergency Couple on tv so I decided to watch it with some chips. She sat beside me quietly and watched the drama. The story is basically a couple who fell in love but got a divorce when they had a lot of arguments, but coincidentally work at the same place and fell in love again.

If you think about it, it's similar to Ahreum and I. Except we didn't fell for each other. Yet.

"Hey-"

"Hey-"

Why am I so nervous now. She wanted to say something.

"Um, you first," she said.

What do I do.

"It's okay." I answered. That wasn't a good answer was it? Damn it Jeon Jungkook.

"Okay. Well, you know, this show is kinda similar to our life. See, they were a couple, separated due to arguments, then work as the same occupation coincidentally then fall in love. Except we didn't fall in love because both of us clearly know that wouldn't hap-"

"What if I say it will happen?" I asked after turning off the tv. You know, to make her focus on me. Her eyes started to widen.

"Seriously Jeon Jungkook?" she laughed it off. She glanced at me and realised I wasn't smiling so she stopped laughing.

"I'm going to wash my hands," her tone was really nervous. Did I scare her? What have I done. Did I fall for her already? What am I saying? Maybe I really have fallen for her.

"Can we, start over?" I asked while back hugging her. She cleared her throat.

"No. No way."

< Ahreum's P.O.V >

What is he saying? Is he insane. Start over? No way.

"No. No way," I answered.

"You'll change your mind after this," he then leaned closer. Shit. He's going to kiss me. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. He paused for a while, then kissed my hand. 

"Unfortunately. I didn't. Nice try Joo- um Jungkook," I quickly walked towards the room. I almost called him Jook again? 

I went to the room and I heard a phone rang. A message. I thought it was mine but it was Jungkook's. I glanced at it and oh boy, his lockscreen is a picture of us together. I guess he must be insane.

I lay down on the bed and Jungkook joined me.

"Why?" He started a conversation.

I sighed.

"I can't. Falling in love is easy but staying in love is hard. We would argue every single day so what's the point?"

"The point is, we can always start afresh.  All of those arguments were my fault. But I have grown up since then. Why can't you give me a chance?"

"Because, my feelings for you disappeared. I'm sorry," I turned to the other side and slept.

I wasn't really sleeping. I was just closing my eyes. Then about 15 minutes later, Jungkook started talking to himself.

"Why can't she love me back? Is there something wrong with me? Am I not good enough? I will love her till I die, embrace her and listen to her problems. I have changed since then. Why won't she give me a chance? Is it because of Jimin?  That's it. She must've fallen for him. What do I do?"

Although his 'speech' was really touching but I just can't. My feelings aren't the same as before. I then felt a tuck on the blanket. He covered me with the blanket and started caressing my head. Why is he like that? I'm not used to it. Although, I can pretend to like Jimin. Hehe.

///

OK GUYS SO IT'S 1st DECEMBER AND WE ALL KNOW TMR IS MAMA AND ANYWAYS. Suga had a live 'show' on V app just now soo he noticed me guys. I commented "Do a rap please~" and right after that, he's like "Rabuel andwaeyo" means "I can't rap" like prolly at that moment he can't rap AND I'M FREAKING CAUSE HE NOTICED ME. HE KNOWS I'M IN THE EARTH. IM CRYING. LET'S REMEMBER THIS DAY SHALL WE