제27장(Chapt.27)

I was dragged to a garden by Jungkook, and my eyes went wide.

"This place is beautiful. And daises! I love daises!" I went towards the flowers.

"I know that," he chuckled while putting his hands in his pockets.

My heart is beating so fast it can literally fall out.

"So, why did you bring me here?" I asked while looking around.

"Oh right, I just wanted to give you this," he handed me a ticket.

"A ticket to your concert? I thought it's some love letter or something," I mumbled at my last sentence.

"You know I'm literally right in front of you. Love letter from who huh?" he crossed his arms. Oh crap. I tried to smile as innocent as I can.

"W-well uh nothing. And yea sure I'll come to your concert tomorrow. I'm free anyway,"

"Omg Ahreum it's tonight. Gosh you're so slow," he covered his face with his hands. 

"Well sorry, but I'll be there. I'll go get ready. See you," I quickly turned away and started walking. 

As soon as I stepped in the arena, there are A LOT of people. By a lot I meant too much that I barely managed to get through the VIP area.

The lights suddenly dimmed. They started dancing to 'We are Bulletproof' and as soon as Jungkook starts rapping, I was smiling really widely.

Then they had a vcr which they acted as ARMYs and it's so hilarious that I literally cried when laughing.

It's almost the end of their concert and all of them made individual speech. After all of them made it, it was Jungkook's turn. Which I'm unconsciously anticipating.

"ARMY!! I love you guys so much. I remember how the crowd used to be so small but now-" he started sobbing. I wish I could be right beside him at that moment and comfort him, but I'm glad the others are there with him on stage.

"But now it's much bigger. I would like to say thank you so much to you guys and I have one last thing to say. Well, there's this girl who's been stealing my heart lately. I especially invited her here today. She said she'll come but I don't know if she's here."

Crap. He started walking towards the VIP area which I'm in and coincidentally I was at the corner because I couldn't squeeze in anymore. He grabbed my hand as soon as he saw me.

I'm on stage right now. Oh shit.

"You guys know Maroon Lace's Ahreum-ssi right? I brought her here today because I really want to tell her how I feel." My eyes literally widened at his words. The fans and the rest of the BTS members started squealing really hard.

"Ahreum-ah, sorry for all the stupid things I've done and I promise to be a better man and treat you right. I'll make you feel loved. Will you be my girlfriend?" he handed me a rose. I was about to pass out at that moment.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. "Of course I will," I smiled and looked into his eyes. He slowly leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

"YA YA YA YOU GUYS ARE INFRONT OF A BILLION ARMYS RIGHT NOW YOU CAN DO THIS LATER!" Jhope yelled.

"Our maknae. Tsk have grown up too fast," Jin said.

"Actually, I liked Ahreum before but since Jungkook is my friend. I let him have her." Jimin confessed. We all turned to him. "I said BEFORE. In high school. Jeez." We all laughed.

They performed their last song 'Boy in Luv' while I'm still on stage. So they sort of sang it to me. I started dancing with them since I know the choreography a little.

"I have a surprise for you," Jungkook whispered to me as soon as the lights came out.