제9장 (Chapt.9)

Okay. It's Monday. Wait right? Omg time is really fast. On the bright side I had a rest day yesterday. It's 8am. Filming starts at 10am. God dammit. Two hours. I'm still in bed. And Weekly idol has a special episode which is live and it had to be today.

"YAYA HURRY UP YOU'RE LATE!" manager unnie shooked me.

"It's only 8am," I whined.

"PARK AHREUM-SSI. HURRY U-"

"Alright alright. Let me breathe. I need to breathe. You too," I pat her shoulder.

"Very funny. Go get dressed. Here is a shirt and shorts. It's for today's filming. Now go get ready. We'll do your make up in the van,"

So demanding.

I washed my face and gosh my hair have got to go.

Mhmm, the shirt is rather see-through. Guess I'll have to find a white shirt to wear it inside.

Well shit.

All I have is the a black crop top which I am honestly uncomfortable with wearing it. This is not my day but it's 9 and I have to hurry.

"Unnie, they'll see my belly, am I fat?" I bugged my manager.

"With YOUR diet, of course not. Now stop moving."

"What? Why? But BTS will see me... Like this, so inappropriate."

"They're young, same age as you and your what they call "hormones" are growing. So I suggest a girl should be, you know like you. Ya whatever just stay still I'm doing your make up," she replied.

Hormones? Seriously? Bangtan isn't like that. Or are they..

-

"FILMING STARTS IS 3,2,1"

"Ok viewers we are live at weekly idol so there will not be much sound effects alright. Nothing is edited out so let's anticipate the excitement," Doni began.

"We heard there's a special guest today. From the rookie girl group maroon lace, we have Park Ahreum-ssi who is the visual of the group. And the main dancer!" Cony announced.

"Don't forget the funniest idols lately, BTS!" Doni continued.

We went to the centre together. Well it wasn't awkward. I was standing beside Jimin at the end.

"Bang-Tan! Annyeonghasaeyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan ibmida," they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Maroon lace's Park Ahreum ibnida," I waved.

"Woah Ahreum-ssi, you look nice," Doni says.

"How is that nice. Her belly is shown," Jungkook says.

"It's called fashion Jungkook-ssi," I tried to communicate with them to try and not make it awkward.

"Okok you two don't fight. Well now BTS is promoting I need u and Maroon lace is promoting mini skirt." (a/n : Let me use AOA's mini skirt for maroon lace's song since maroon lace itself does not exist and I need a sexy concept. Continue!! )

"I heard the song and it's pretty good. Who's ready for random play dance? Let's start with Ahreum-ssi since she's the only girl," Doni said.

I only have two songs. Happiness ( a/n : let me use it ehehe credits to Red Velvet ) and Mini skirt. Sounds easy.

"Sometimes you gotta be bold. Just rock the world. Booyah!"

"La la la la la la la la la la Happiness!"

*miniskirt chorus*

"Ya why isn't she making mistakes?" Coni was starting to get frustrated.

Still no mistakes. Do it for fried food, since I didn't eat it for a LONG time now.

"AH This is frustrating," Coni said as he walked towards the music player and kept changing songs every one second. Still no mistakes.

"Everyone, let's accept that she didn't make mistakes. Your fried food is waiting," Coni finally gave in.

"Asa!~ Now, BTS fighting!" I cheered.

Wow their dance steps are hard.

"Jimin-ah~ because of you your whole team is losing," Coni said.

Aigoo Park Jimin.

"Last chance last chance," Jimin begged.

"Ok. Music start!"

"Random play dance success!"

-
"Let's move to the editing profile session. But only Ahreum-ssi will have it since the rest of you had it before. Anyways let's start," Coni held the big card with my profile on it.

"Ahreum-ssi known to be a fairy as her looks remained the same since young. Woah, jeongmallyeo(Really)?" Doni asked.

*photos were flashed on the screen during childhood days as well as high school*

"Woah, it's really true. Oh? The guy beside you, it looks like Jungkook-ssi," Doni pointed out.

I turned around.

"Aahh~ we went to the same high school," I tried to play it cool.

"So you guys were friends?" Coni asked.

"Ya I mean we ar-"

"Are not friends. Never. She just wanted to take a picture with me since I'm famous during my high school days," Jungkook interrupted.

The members looked at him in confusion.

"Ne," I smiled sarcastically.

"He was SOO popular that I wanted to take a picture with him." 

"Hm. Suspicious. Maybe you too are in love before," Doni teased.

Jungkook and I spit out the coke we were drinking.

"Ok let's move on what's next?" Jimin raised his voice.

"Actually, we are done. That's it. Ahreum has little profile since it hasn't been long she debuted. And yeah. I hope your debut in the entertainment industry will be fun for you. Thank you everyone for watching weekly idol. See you next time," Doni and Coni wrapped up the show. They greeted us and left.

"Ya Jungkook, do you have to lie like that and make Ahreum look bad?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook just shrugged.

Honestly, I feel kinda sad that Jungkook doesn't acknowledge our romantic times. I thought he would cherish it. Why do I feel.. hurt?