제13장 (Chapt.13)

"I didn't ask you to fall for me, eat your noodles. I'm washing up," he walked away.

The house they 'gave' us wasn't that bad. It's quite big and there's a tv so I just decided to turn it on.

"Ooo Bangtan?" I said. Apparently, it's BTS on the screen during KBS song festival. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"AH REUM AHHH!!" Jimin hugged me. The whole Bangtan is here to see how Jungkook and I are doing, so we decided to watch the song festival together and ordered pizza.

The part is coming the part is coming.

"JIMIN-SSI!" I yelled when Jimin tore his shirt.

"Wow I have a fan. Wanna see it in real life?" Jimin kept on poking my shoulder.

After BTS is done. It was my turn. We performed our cute concept first then the sexy concept. The costume is rather revealing but it is what you have to do if you're an idol right?

"Woah, jagiya, so sexy~" Jimin said with a finger in his mouth.

All of them were like watching it with their mouths open.

"YA! I know what you are thinking you perverts. I can see it on your faces. I know you guys watch porn from Yaman Tv am I right Kim-Nam-joon?" I emphasised on his name.

"It's normal for guys at our age ok. Ugh," Namjoon defended himself.

-

Pizza is here and we already gulped down the Cola and decided to play truth or dare with it. But you know what's more fun? We found a lie detector in the house and decided we should play with it.

"Let's start with Seokjin hyung, then Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung, Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung, me, Jungkook then Ahreum. Let's go!" Jimin excitedly suggested.

"Hyung, do you think you're handsome?" Taehyung ask. He answered yes and we pressed the button.

"AHH! THAT'S PAINFUL!" He yelled and went on and on about how his handsomeness stained his life.

"Namjoon doesn't dress well," Seokjin said. Namjoon claims that he does and of course, it's a lie. He really need to improve his fashion sense.

"Taehyung went out with plenty of women," Yoongi said. The lie detector says yes. Wow, we didn't even know he had girlfriends.

"It's my female puppies guys chill," he explained. Well that explains how Seokjin nag at him not to bark.

During Hoseok's turn, we didn't even manage to ask him a question because the toy already electrocuted his hand and Yoongi mentioned how his existence itself is a lie, which cracked all of us up.

It's Yoongi's turn and we literally have nothing to ask him because well, he have no secrets so we moved on to Jimin.

"You're ugly," Taehyung said. Jimin answered with no. And surprisingly, it's the truth.

"I still look at Ahreum as a woman who I can fall in love again with," Namjoon said during Jungkook's turn.

"Of course.. not." As confident as he is his answer turn out to be a lie. 

The room went silent, Jungkook then handed me the lie detector.

"I still look at Jungkook as the man I can fall in love with again," Namjoon continued.

"I will never ever fall in love with him." It's impossible if it's a lie. Before I know it, I can feel the electric on my hands.

I walked towards the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water and realised Jimin is sitting at the counter playing with his phone. I called out to him but he ignored me.

"Ya~ why are you like that? Is it about just now?" I spoke in dialect.

"Of course, I thought you got over Jungkook. Get over him and come to me. I'm always here for you," Jimin said. That's so sweet.

"Thank you Jimin," I said while giving a light peck on his cheek. Of course he's happy because he got a kiss from his 'jagiya' and then he started telling everyone about it.

"Ya, this isn't a hotel where you can make out. It's a kitchen for eating. Seeing that just ruined my appetite," Jungkook walked in the kitchen without making eye contact, then poured a glass of water and started gulping it down.

"Are you jealous?" I ask out of the blue.

"Am I? Should I be? Or am I already jealous?" He whispered to my ears which gave me chills. 

What Jungkook said  really bothered me. Well, let's just say he's not jealous shall we?

Or is he?

///

OKAY SO IT's THE DAY BTS RELEASED RUN IM CRYING IM CRYING MY FEELS OMF OMF THE THEORY IM CRYING