저3장 (Chapt.3)

Every Wednesday we would have physical education. The teacher said that we will be playing basketball for today and I got to say that I am pretty good at it, but the Bangtan boys are way better obviously.

I have AeRin and Jaehin as well as Jongin in my team. My goal is just to enjoy the game because this isn't even a competition, plus I do not have the energy to be competitive. We have 7 minutes to compete with each other and whoever loses, has to hit the showers. Believe me, although we would be sweaty and smelly, I will never, EVER shower in school.

It's been one minute since we played and neither of us have scored yet. I was in charge of defending and will have to find every way to interfere with the ball when one of the boys are passing it to each other.

J-hope got the ball and was bouncing it. I was trying to find a way to steal it as fast as possible.

"Ya~ uri- Ahreum-sii," J-hope giggled at how I tried to get the ball from him, but I was too distracted by his smile. I swear, his smile is more radiating than the sun. Unfortunately I couldn't get the ball and it went to Jimin.

"Mianhae, I have to be a little rough today," he said as he pushed me.

The only thing I think of is no mercy for the weak. I know I said I didn't want to be competitive but since they are, I'll be too.

The ball got to Jungkook and I once again tried to interfere with the ball. He gave me that death glare so I replied with that 'Bring it' look. Suddenly, someone pushed me forward and I fell.

All I could feel was pain... and someone below me. I opened my eyes, I was literally on top of Jungkook. Oh shit.

"Ya, get away," he pushed me off roughly that I bruised my knee. He got up and didn't even bother to ask me if I was fine. Jimin and my friends ran towards me and asked if I'm alright. Sometimes I wonder what I will do without them.

As expected, my team had to hit the showers as we lost to the other team. I honestly thought Jongin would help me out on winning for the team since Aerin and Jaehin are not really sports people, but he looked like his mind wasn't even there.

I lied down on my bed, thinking of what to do since it's my only day without any homework. I decided to clean up the mess in my room. I found a box under my bed, it's been too long since I looked at this.

Gosh they are old.

I read a letter inside. It said;

Dear Ahreum,

It's me. Your friend. Well, I figured it would be really awkward if I were to say to you this in real life so I wrote it down. To be very honest, I like you. But I really don't expect you to like me back. But just know I'll always be here when you need me. I love you.

Ps, pretend nothing ever happen after you read this okay?

From : Your Jiminnie ~
             2010/4/28

It was five years ago. Well he's really sweet but if I were to say I treat him like an older brother, I'm afraid that I will hurt his feelings. So like he said, I pretended nothing happened.

I picked up another letter.

Dear Ahreum,

It's Jungkookie. So for the past year, we've been talking and hanging out with each other. Okay I'll get straight to the point.

I like you. From the moment I met you, I fell in love. If it wasn't for those books that fell down infront of me, I don't know how else I am able to start a conversation with you. I feel really lucky meeting a girl like you.

If you accept my feelings, wear the earrings I gave you. I'll be waiting ~

From your Jungkookie
                     2013/5/13

I received alot of other letters from different people. Most of them are love letters but I never really responded to anyone of them, except for Jungkook's.

But what charms did I fell for? What is it I like about Jungkook? Why didn't I like Jimin instead?