제15장 (Chapt.15)

The crew of We Got Married found out we went to the same school so we decided there for the next episode.

"We're here again," Jungkook said to me while smiling. All I could do is just smile back.

"From now on, filming will start and will not stop as we follow you around. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with, good luck!" the cameraman gave us a thumbs up and began shooting.

Both of us wanted to find our lockers and tables but it could be gone by now since it's been years that we were here last.

"Shall we go to our old class?" I suggested. I was actually excited to be there again and to be honest, I miss studying, really.

I ran towards where I previously sat and the cameraman followed suit. It's surprising how it's exactly the same table I had with all the little doodles I drew with a permanent marker.

"Who's Jook?" The cameraman asked. Shoot. I remember I wrote that with the date on it. Omg what should I do. Think Ahreum think.

"This? Oh it's um- Kim Jong Kook from Running Man. I'm a really big fan of him. He's a really great singer and really funny. So I gave him the nickname, Jook. Smart right?" That was close man. Then Jungkook walked towards me.

"Aigoo, Jook? Now I know how much you-" I know what he's going to say so I communicated him through my eyes. Hoping he'll receive it. But..

"Now I know how much you like me huh? During our school days. So much memories," he put his fist towards his heart and closed his eyes.

"Ahreum-daun?" Jungkook's cameraman said while pointing at HIS table. Well well Jungkook, look who liked me. It also has the same date as the one I wrote and that was our first day being in a relationship.

"I'm not the only one huh?" I whispered, then smirked. He gulped.

We then went towards our old lockers. Seems like no one uses it bc it's kinda dusty. Jungkook's one is beside mine so we opened both at the same time.

"What is this doing here?" I took out the letter that I still recognise and it's from Jungkook. He wrote me a letter after we broke up saying that he didn't regret leaving me but the last time I checked, it was me who dumped him.

Jungkook then took something out from his locker. Holy crap it was a picture of us with words written at the back. We both looked at each other. After about a minute I decided to break the silence.

"Read it. We'll talk after filming," I said.

We then travelled back to the house to have our individual interviews.

"Did you have some sort of relationship with BTS's Jungkook in your school days?" the interviewer asked. Of course I have to answer it honestly because they can CLEARLY see some evidences.

"To be honest, yes. We were friends then and we liked each other so we got into a relationship but it didn't last for long. So A.R.M.Ys, Jungkook is available for you guys!" I pointed to the camera.

"Aren't you an A.R.M.Y too? So I'm still available for you. Viewers of this show, I still love her. Sorry A.R.M.Ys. Please understand. Anyway, she loves me so let's just get married for real huh?" Jungkook interrupted my interview. 

"Ugh as if! Don't listen to him, he's such a liar," I pulled his ear and he whined while doing aegyo. Oh hell nah that's not going to work on me. 

The interview then ended so I rest on the sofa.

"Jook- ani. Jungkook-ah. Even if you're trying to steal my heart. It's not going to work. My feelings for you changed after you wrote 'I'll never regret my decision when I broke up with you.' With one sentence, you broke my heart even further. That is why I can't feel the same way."

He's starting to look really sad.

"I was a jerk back then. The past is the past, can we talk about now? Can't you fall in love with me all over again?" Jungkook begged.

As much as I want to, I just can't do this.

"I'm sorry," I walked to the room when I heard Jungkook whispering to himself, "Something must be wrong with me. That's why she's not into me. That Jimin. Tsk."

He's blaming it on his friend, we'll see how that goes.