제18장 (Chapt.18)

"Sorry Sojin-ah, she's my girlfriend,"

That voice sounds kind of familiar.  I looked to that Sojin girl and it's actually Sojin subaenim from Girls day. She was crying then started running away. I looked up.

No way...

"Kim Jongin?" My eyes went wide open, so wide that my eyeballs are about to pop out.

"Oh? Ahreum-ah! Annyeong!" Jongin smiled.

He still had that cute smile. Such coincidence he's an idol too.From what I heard, he's a member in SM.entertainment's newest boy group, EXO and is as known as Kai.

"So are you good? With your career?" He asked.

"Well yeah. But I mostly go on variety shows alone together with Bangtan. You know them right? They're from the same high school. And that brat, Jeon Jungkook," I shook my head then took a sip of my banana milk.

"Ah, still drinking that?" I looked at him in disbelief.

He knows I've been drinking this for a long time and for I have no idea how long I thought my crush, old crush, didn't even notice me holy crap get your mind together Ahreum-ah!

I didn't know what to reply so I laughed it off.

"Hey, we can meet sometime. Since you'll be on M Countdown tomorrow, and I'll be there so I guess meet you at backstage?" he continued the conversation.

My mind is really messed up because I just realised he's considered as my sunbae in this idol career and I used to have a huge crush on him imagine how awkward it might be?

"Ahreum-ah?" He waved his hands infront of my face. Oh god I was daydreaming.

"Um ya sure."

*next day*

We had our first and last rehearsal but I didn't see Jongin anywhere.

EXO made a comeback with Call Me Baby.

BTS made a comeback with I Need U.

Maroon Lace made a comeback with Ice Cream Cake. (A/N: LET'S BORROW RED VELVET'S song. Since it's addictive. More than dumb dumb dumb ok continue.)

Before the rehearsals, I was told that I'm a special MC together with Jeon bloody Jungkook because one, we have done Mc-ing before. And two, SHINee's Key is having a world tour, Got7's Bambam and Jr have a fan signing event in Hong Kong so I'm stuck with him.

Live broadcast started.

"Ne annyeonghasaeyo, we are the special emcee since our sunbaenims are busy with their schedules and Ahreum-ssi, who's first to perform?" Jungkook turned to me.

"We always have new boy groups with catchy songs and amazing visuals and here is our hottest rookie, Seventeen!" I introduced.

We quickly ran backstage and Jungkook kept bothering me but I didn't reply him.

After their performances, Jungkook and I are introducing our own groups as well as EXO at the backstage interview to get to know the new songs.

"With fresh looks, and catchy songs, we have Maroon Lace!"  Jungkook introduced.

"And most handsome group that topped the charts, EXO!" I said.

"Lastly, with an emotional song and great choreography, we have Bangtan Sonyeondan!" I continued.

"EXO-ssi, after Overdose, you have come back with Call me baby. Could you sing for us a little!" I asked.

"Ne 1,2,3 nareul gotereun mahna, ke ane jinjja neul babwa, call me baby babe call me baby~" they started singing.

"Waaa EXO sunbaenim daebak! And moving on, Bangtan Sonyeondan with I need U. Show us a little teaser!" 

"Aigoo for Ahreum and also A.R.M.Y of course! I need u girl, wae honjakk saranghago honjasseoman ibyeolhae~" they danced. 

"No comments Ahreum, don't say anything it's your turn now go," Jungkook clapped his hands.

"Juseyo dalkolmanhan geuman ice cream cake~"

"So cute!~" Jungkook cooed.

After the interview was over, Jongin came towards me. 

"Good luck Ahreum!! Hope you will do well!"

"Thank you!" I flashed him a smile. I wonder what he's going to do next.

We went through the emceeing without fighting and nearing the end, my group will perform first, EXO, then Bangtan.

My group were waiting for Up10tion's performance to end when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Jongin ah! You're here!" I turned around to see him standing there waving at me.

"I am! Go get your Ice Cream Cake. Good luck again!" He smiled. Ugh his smile. 

< Jungkook's POV >

I was waiting backstage since BTS is up after two performances and I saw Jongin, that high school kid talking to Ahreum. I know that Ahreum had a crush on him, it was so obvious. What do I do?

< Ahreum's POV >

While EXO's performing, Jungkook started walking towards me.

"Ahreum-ah, not gonna wish me good luck?" he pouts. 

"Bangtan fighting! Jimin! You got this!" Jimin then gave me a thumbs up. Jungkook saw that and walked away.

"We have finished all the performances and according to the votes between EXO, JYPark.. EXO WON! Congratulations!" I announced while giving Jongin flowers since he's beside me.

"Congrats!" I whispered to him.

They all said their speech and Jungkook have to wrap up the show.

"Till now, with the areumdaun Ahreum-ssi, we enjoyed emcee-ing today, have a good time guys!" He waved to the audience which made his fans go crazy.

As I was walking backstage, someone suddenly dragged me to the storage room.

I didn't know who it was. Who the hell is she?