제17장 (Chapt.17)

These days they are making BTS and Maroon Lace appear on radio shows, and all tv channels together.

Unfortunate for me, my members all have individual schedules, but I'm really proud of them, they had the spot in Music Bank MC, Music Core MC, as well as M countdown. Meanwhile I'm here promoting the group with my face, with BTS.

I have a radio show with them and it's 'Kiss the radio' with Ryeowook sunbaenim. I hope this one will go well.

"Ahreum-ssi you're here! How's your idol life?" Ryeowook asked. As a senior, he's normally concerned about his junior. So I just said it was fun.

"Alright we're starting the radio show. Let's welcome Bangtan Sonyeondan and Maroon Lace's Park Ahreum-ssi!"

We all make noises to the mic and clapped.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, bangtan sonyeondan-ui golden maknae, Jungkook imnida."

"And lastly..."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Maroon Lace's cute and sexy maknae, Ahreum imnida," I was the last to introduce myself.

"Ok so first we're discussing about the albums and songs and I heard that Jungkook personally wrote some of them wow that's alot ok let's see..  Does that make sense, Blanket kick, Hold me tight,  Second grade, Coffee and I like it wow how did you get the inspiration?" [ A/N 05032021 : I listed out songs that relates to the story and yes JK didn't exactly write all of them but yes. ]

He can write songs? I didn't know that. I looked at him and he was intensely staring at me. I gave him that 'what' look.

"I got the inspiration from someone. Second grade was the first. It happened during the times my feelings were lingering around a girl but I acted harshly to not make her notice."

"Then it's Does that make sense. I mean, I want her back in my world but our breakup, it just doesn't make sense if you think about it. Blanket kick. I kick my blanket whenever I think of this girl. She drives me crazy every night. Coffee? It happened recently when I drank Caramel Macchiato. It's written in the lyrics. Her lips, I thought it tasted like the drink that's her favourite. So I wrote it. I like it, ever since I broke up, she's been uploading SNS and became prettier till the point I got jealous of all these other boys commenting on her picture, right Ahreum-ssi?" he smirked at me.

But holy crap. He wrote songs about me. I answered with 'I don't know' since my mind went blank.

"Wait, they're all referring to Ahreum-ssi? Right, I forgot you guys were on We Got Married. Last long JungAh Couple!" Ryeowook yelled. Now this is making things more awkward than it already is.

It was the break time and BTS have to sing a song of their choice and it's I Like it and Hold me tight.

Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool, wanna be love neowaui same love~ baby I want it~

( TRANSLATION )

Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved
Our same love (Our same love)
Baby, I want it

This man can REALLY sing.

Kwagg jaba jwo~ nal ana jwo~
can you trust me? Can you trust me? jebal jebal jebal keuro anajwo~

( TRANSLATION )

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me? Can you trust me?
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

The lyrics, he wrote it for me... But I cannot be so weak to fall for this.

"So we're back. Anyway, Jungkook-ssi, what does a girl have to wear to attract you?"

"A plain white oversize tee, destroyed jeans and maroon converse," he said. (A/N: it's kinda similar to Namjoon's but meh)

"That's what Ahreum is exactly wearing! Making moves?" Ryeowook began teasing us further. 

 After about twenty minutes of discussing our ideal types and school life since it's the time we're revealing it, I too had to perform but solo. I sang 'Something kinda crazy' (A/N: borrowing Red Velvet's song for 'Maroon Lace' alrightss thank uzz)

Something kinda crazy happens to me. Geotche mocheorom~ museun iri gowaeo

"Wow, of course, our Ahreum is the best when it comes to singing!" Jungkook said. Him complimenting me, and I have to say thank you.

The show ended and I walked to my car while listening to music when my manager tapped my shoulder and handed me a box. What is this?

I opened it and read the note inside.

"I walked past this and thought of you. Even if you don't like me, just wear this necklace. It's really expensive>.<.

~ Your Jook <3 "

I looked at the necklace, it's a ring that's actually attached to a necklace but there were carvings.

'You're Beautiful'

I smiled a little.

I went to the convenience store and bought banana milk since it's kind of a habit of mine since young. I started walking on the streets when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around.

No way...