제10장 (Chapt.10)

"Ahreum-ah!" I heard my manager calling me.

"You will start your drama shooting today, you remember right? It's called My high school story. You have to be at a performing arts school at 11am sharp so you only have an hour to get ready now go on," she dragged me to clean myself up.

"Why do I always have to rush? Wait I have get ready by myself? I thought you are supposed to do my make up and hair?" I pouted.

"Fine sit down."

After about five minutes, it's done.

"That's it? Just powder and lip tint?" I asked.

"You're playing a role of a student. Not some super star. Now get in the van," she replied while packing.

I looked up to see how the school looked like.

Oh my.

"Unnie, isn't this Seoul High School?" I asked.

"Oh you know this school?"

"I studied here," I replied.

I slowly walked towards the entrance and saw a man in black coat with tons of crews holding the lightings and cameras.

"Eo? Park Ahreum-ssi, you're here! Welcome welcome! I'm your director, SungJi-ssi. Well the male lead isn't here yet but I bet you'll like him. Wait until yo-"

"Sorry I'm late. Has the filmi- Why is she here?"

I turned around. What the hell Jungkook.

"Why are you here?"

"Wait you guys have met?" Sungjin asked.

"Yes. We have met before. Why are we at this horrible high school filled with horrible memories of the witch who put a curse on someone?" Jungkook responded.

"Witch? It doesn't exist my dear. This high school is pretty well known. So we decide to film here and pick the hottest idols to be the lead characters. You guys know the plot right?" the director asked.

"Clearly. The plot is so familiar that I can act it out naturally with ill mannered br- I meant Jeon Jungkook ssi," I said while smiling.

"I'm very happy to work with you too Ahreum-ssi," he tapped my shoulder.

I'm not even kidding but this drama is exactly like my school life. The director asked me to walked through the hallways and survive my first day of high school and there's the male lead, Jungkook who will come to me and act like a jerk. 

It's like a drama of my high school life.

3,2,1 ACTION.

"Well well, if it isn't Jung Haneul. Oh wait there's something on your face, it's ugliness. Gosh it's spreading all over. Well I have to go and put holy water droplets on my eyes because it got hurt while looking at you. Have a fun time opening your locker!" Then he walked away.

Now I have to walk towards my locker and guess what? Paint was sprayed all over me. 

I finished that scene with a yell.

"Great work guys. Take a break. You guys have two hours. Then we're going to work on the kiss scene. It's on the ninth episode but we'll do it now."

"I'm not going to kiss you brat," I whispered to Jungkook.

"As if I want to. But I know you can't resist my lips," he said while tapping his lips.

It's true. But that was before. Now is now. 

One hour passed.

"Witch! You wanna practice the kiss scene?" He walked towards me while pointing to the script.

I raised one eyebrow.

"So we don't feel awkward later," he continued.

< JUNGKOOK's POV >

As much as I hate her, I still have to do this.

I leaned closer when she pushed me away.

"What now?"

"Wait wait, I'm sweating," she said.

I wiped her forehead roughly.

"Ok let's go," I said.

I leaned closer and we kissed.

Weird. It didn't feel like how it used to be. This was different.

"Just like that. I'll go freshen up," she said.

< AHREUM'S POV >

Ahreum, are you crazy? What am I doing? Although... Wait stop thinking of anything else.