제24장(Chapt.24)

Memory loss doesn't mean my career is over. I have to get to work. I got a call from my manager saying that she wants to meet me at a cafe nearby.

I went in and saw my manager together with two other guys with their backs facing me. I slowly walked towards them.

"Hi you're here! Sit," my manager pat the seat next to her. I greeted her and when I turned to the two guys, it was non other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Ahreum-ah! sit sit," my manager pointed to the seat next to Jungkook's. 

"Why are we here today is that Music Core will have their 500th episode anniversary and the whole show will be filled with song covers, special performances, like Seventeen and Up10tion will perform a boy and girl group medley. So you guys, will do each others' songs and both of you will do a duet, 'Call me bae' by EXO's Xiumin and AOA's Jimin. So you guys practice at your own time okay? Now I have some admin stuffs to handle. Have a great day."

Then his manager and mine just left us alone. Jungkook smiled and looked at me, I was giving that 'what' face.

"Let's start."

He dragged me all the way to his practice room. We were welcomed by BTS.

"PARK AHREUM!!" Jimin ran towards me and hugged me tightly, I remember him now, he never changed.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH WE'RE NOT FILMING WE GOT MARRIED JIMIN GET AWAY!" Jungkook yelled. He literally said the same thing about two years ago. They asked why I'm here because they're not aware that I will be doing a duet with Jungkook, but they are aware they're going to do a cover of Maroon Lace's song 'Cheer up'. ( Jyp can i borrow this :))) )

"So, it's your song. Teach us and get it over done with so that I can sleep," Yoongi practically begged. Well, can't blame him for being tired because he's been working so hard producing songs.

*3 hrs later*

"I can't do this," Namjoon sat and gulped down his drink. Jimin encouraged him to get back up because all of this is going to be over soon.

"Well, we can continue the practice tomorrow." Jungkook suggested.

"Yea, now Jungkook let's go practice our-"

"Practice our routines for the yoga workout that we'll be doing with manager-nim well see you guys later bye!" Jungkook interrupted me and pushed me outside the practice room.

"Why did you do that?" I flicked his hand away.

"Shhh, don't let them know. It's better to give them you know, a little surprise?" Jungkook wriggled his eyebrows at me. I shook my head and we went to Maroon lace's practice room.

"Oh god Jeon Jungkook, you and your surprises. Well when are we going to practice then?"

"I don't know. If you're free tonight, we can skype?" I just went with it, as long as we still got time to practice.

< Jungkook's P.O.V >

She waved at me as I watched her walk further away. I went back in the practice room seeing all my hyungs lying down on the floor as if they're dead.

"Ya why are you guys like this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Tired" all of them said simultaneously. Are you kidding? They can't handle a girl group dance but can handle our super duper tiring hip hop dance. But you know, Hoseok hyung is the only one jumping around.

I can't believe after a long tiring day of learning Ahreum's choreo, I had to skype her JUST to practice and I'm so tired. I opened skype and saw she was already online.

"Jungkook could you give me a second. I just came home from this 'dinner' so I'm gonna change for awhile so I'm gonna cover the camera ok?" She then covered the camera in a rush with her white scarf.

Well she covered it but I don't think she knows it's see through.

"Ahr-" I was about to call her name but she started unzipping her dress. I got really nervous and my stomach felt tight. To respect her privacy, I shut my eyes. Before that I kinda see her half naked from the back BUT as a gentleman, I closed my eyes.

"Ok I'm back. Uh, why are you closing your eyes like some idiot?" she asked. Oh no.

"Since I'm a man, the scarf that you use to cover the camera was see through so I may or may not have seen your half naked back BUT I SHUT MY EYES AFTER THAT I SWEAR!" I literally screamed at the screen. Well, what can I say? I'm an honest man, and Ahreum can always tell whenever I'm lying.

"Well, since you're honest. It's okay then. So let's start."

She started singing her own part and she rapped so smoothly and sang so so smoothly, which makes me fall for her,

More and more...