제5장 (Chapt.5)

It's graduation day and I'm all alone. Mainly because I am late, and also I couldn't find my girls ANYWHERE.

"Jiminnie!" I yelled when I found him. He gave me his eye smile and hugged me.

"Wait, why is this witch here? She is a scholar?" Jungkook asked. And yes, scholars were supposed to be seated at the first few rows and I am one of them, so are the boys.

"Ya!" I shouted.

"Easy Ahreum, hey Jungkook, don't talk to jagi like that," he said while hugging me.

"Oh my god," I literally facepalmed him.

The rest of the members ask me if I was excited and of course I am. There's total freedom after this and I'm just waiting for this ceremony to end.

"Guys~ school is over! Want to have a sleep over?" Hoseok suggested. He's been dying to have one but everybody is always busy with their own school work.

"That would be fun! Are you in, Ahreum?" Namjoon asked me. I was surprised that I am invited to their sleep over. I do hang out with them here and there but did they forget about Jungkook's existence?

Well, my mum is out of town and so is my dad. Both of my girls are going on a trip with their family and I have nothing else to do so what's the harm in this?

"Sure!" I agreed with a smile.

"Such an extra," Jungkook says while rolling his eyes.

"Guys stop it," Jimin says while hugging me. Ok Jimin, that's enough for today.

So we booked a chalet, one room because two rooms are out of our budgets. We initially wanted to go over to one of their houses but their parents were complaining about the amount of people in one house, hence our decision to just have a chalet. The room is medium sized, and there's no bed. Alright, at least there's a BBQ pit, air con, and television.

We had a barbecue late at night and gosh everything was delicious. I spent my whole night with them playing truth or dare and having random conversations.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked. Since I'm the only girl.

"You have to sleep in the middle. But we will put stuff to separate the boys and you." Yoongi said. They would prefer I sleep in the centre rather than the corners as you never know there might be potential murders. Better be safe than sorry.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are on my left and Jimin, Seokjin, Taehyung and Hoseok are on my right. Great. I'm between Jimin and Jungkook. They used bolsters to separate us.

"Guys, I have a bad sleeping habit. I tend to roll to other places or stick out my arms and legs. Sorry if I do anything that isn't right," I warned them.

"It's alright," Taehyung said.

"Ugh gross," Jungkook looked at you.

"Oh girl you know what's gross? The fact that you love to find fault with me," I sassed.

"Well guess what? I don't care because we broke up!" He yelled.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Unbelievable," I scoffed. "So you're bringing up our break up?" I asked.

"N-no. Just don't say a word about it," Jungkook faced the other way and laid down.

"Ok guys. That was awkward. Anyways have a good rest!" Seokjin quickly concluded the night.

-

"Wake up, wake up," someone's alarm beside me rang. It's so noisy. I exhaled and opened my eyes. My vision was really blurry and I can't see anything. I was hugging something. It doesn't feel like a pillow.

Omg it is moving. What is it. It has a head. It's turning to face me. I squinted my eyes.

"AHHHH!!" We both screamed. Guess who.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Ya what do you think you're doing?" he raised one eyebrow. I was still hugging him.

"OMG EW EW," I said.

"Babe what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

I glared at him. "Ok I won't say anything else, Jeez, your stare scares me," he says.

"Looks like jagi wants some," Jungkook smirks.

"Don't 'Jagi' me. And I don't want some," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, you'll be missing out."

"Alright you two. You guys have been fighting since yesterday. Chill. Let's go wash up. What did we plan to do today?" Namjoon asked.

"Going to Music Bank broadcast. How many times have we said that," Yoongi honestly had enough of the members asking the plan for today and I got to say, it's pretty funny seeing him being annoyed at the members.

"Right," Namjoon replied.

--

Wow, there are alot of fans. Many of them are holding Super Junior's banner. Gee, I can't wait for their comeback.

"We're finally here. So, who would you like to meet the most?" Seokjin asked me.

"Super Junior OBVIOUSLY!" I was on MAJOR fangirling mode. Jin giggled at my reaction.

The broadcast started, introducing rookie groups.

Red Velvet rocks. I'll find out about them more.

"Wow, new groups are successful. I wish to be like one of them," I said.

"Then go pursue your dream," Namjoon whispered.

"Maybe I will," I smiled at him.

Finally. Super Junior.

"Where can I find a perfect boy group like them?" I asked.

"EXO's nice," Taehyung replied. He talks alot about Baekhyun.

"I'm a fan of them. But Super Junior has a special place in my heart," I tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

Looking at new groups being successful makes me want to pursue my dream. I should choose the right path. That is to become a star.