제22장 (Chapt.22)

"You really don't know who I am?"

I turned and glanced at him and he was intensely staring in my eyes.

That was when I got lost in his eyes, and I was actually daydreaming a little. I mean, his eyes are so beautiful that you can get lost in it.

"Um hello?" He waved in hands in front of me. I came back to my senses and he chuckled. Ok he is so cute. He has this bunny tooth smile which makes him really attractive.

"Nope. Sorry. But do you mind telling me what our relationship was?" I asked, hoping that he'll tell me.

He then dragged me to him room and locked it. He asked me to sit down on the bed, then knelt down in front of me.

"Since you want to know so so badly, I have to tell you. We were high school friends and got into a relationship but we broke up then met again at a music industry and kept arguing with one another. I even wrote a song about you but I'm not telling you which. Then you met with an accident while going back to your dorm. That's all I can say. And we had a bad relationship, but now..."

He trailed off. Now what. That's sad. We had a great start but it turned into a bad one.

"Jungkook-ah, sorry. I didn't know what I did to you but what can I do to make it up?" I asked, maybe he'll probably forgive me about what I did.

He stared at me, probably thinking what to do with me.

"Be my girlfriend," he held my hand.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. That was too sudden. Even though I said I'll do anything, but this is too sudden. I let my hand go off his grasp.

"Jook-ah, sorry, it's too sudden," I said.

His eyes went wide then he smiled. 

"Omg, you just called me Jook! You used to call me that!" He said excitedly.

"Jook is catchy. But if you want us to be back together, help me relieve my memories, so I really know who you are," I offered.

He hugged me really tightly and I hugged him back.

His scent. I smelled it before.

"Jook.."

He looked at me.

"Your scent, it's so familiar," I told him. He just gave me a smile and ask me to hug him and maybe his scent can bring back my memories.

I did what he said, but I just can get it out of my head. Where did I smell this scent?

After a few minutes, I wanted to let go but instead I was 'thrown' down by him. Apparently he has fallen asleep and his energy is 0%, which makes him fall on top of me.

Well this is awkward.

His face was inches away from mine, his eyes were closed. Without knowing, my eyes trailed to his lips. His cherry lips, I too have seen it somewhere.

Suddenly the door burst open.

"Ya Jung- YA YA BOTH OF YOU!" Taehyung pointed at us. I was startled of course but Jungkook wasn't responding.

"YA it's not what you think!" I managed to yell. But you know that guy, from what I see he really is a troublemaker. He brought all the members to the room.

I can't escape from that position because Jungkook was too heavy and his hands were trapping me.

His hands were trapping me. IT WAS A TRICK.

I looked at him and he smiled. Jungkook opened his eyes and his nose touching mine.

"I can feel your heart beating," he whispered. I gulped. I can feel his breath on my face.

I decided to flip him to the other side so I did but now I'm on top of him because he held onto my waist.

Ahreum-ah, you're so dumb .

I was on top of him and he hugged me.

"Let's stay like this for a while, until I fall asleep," he mumbled while closing his eyes.

The other members made kissing noises and I heard one of them said 'Let's leave them alone' and they head out, leaving us like that.

I gave up on fighting with this Jeon Jungkook and my eyes were starting to feel heavy.

I opened my eyes and realised I was in the same puppy-covered-wall room. Then I spotted, Jungkook. He was beside me, I thought he did something bad so I checked if my clothes were still on and thank god they were.

"You think I would do something like that?" He asked while opening his eyes.

I shook my head.

"Still nothing?" He asked.

As far as I can remember, actually there's nothing I can remember.

I shook my head again.

He messed up his hair. He sat up and told me to wash up.

He drove me somewhere which I somehow recognise as it is my own house. I was so happy that I'm home but my mum isn't at home and somehow Jungkook has my house keys. He led me to my bedroom and started searching up and down. 

He took a box out and opened it which is full of letters, and he took out one. Then he searched my accessory box and took out a pair of earrings and a necklace with a ring attached to it.

"Please," he gave those to me with a desperate look.

I first looked at the letter.
-
Dear Ahreum,

It's Jungkook-ah. So for the past year, we've been talking and hanging out with each other. Okay I'll get straight to the point.

I like you okay. From the moment I met you, I fell in love. If it wasn't for those books that fell down on infront of me, I wouldn't have talk to you. I feel really lucky meeting a girl like you.

If you accept my feelings, wear the earrings I gave you. I'll be waiting ~

From your Jungkookie
2013/5/13
-

That's a long time ago. Means we're in a relationship given that I wore his earrings. I looked at the pair of earrings and can't help it but smile because it was so cute. Then I looked at the necklace, the ring had carvings in it which made my heart melt.

I looked around my room for more clues.

Pictures of us together, his letters, things. Everything is here.

Then I remembered his scent.

"Jungkook-ah.."