제19장 (Chapt.19)

A/N : Btw I just realised Maroon lace is from SM ent. so is EXO, so I changed it to JYP. Now let's carry on with imagining Maroon lace is from JYP alrightt??
-
"Who are you?" I blurted out. That woman began laughing hysterically. Is she crazy?

"Who am I? Well let's see. Don't you remember? I'm Cho Sayeon-iya, you don't remember me?" she asked.

Cho Sayeon? Sayeon sounds familiar.

*Flashback*

-Middle school-

"Ya Ahreum-ah, I got your homework, you can never get it because oh- I tore it." she threw the pieces of my homework at my face that I've been doing for two hours.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. But I got a worser treatment.

The more I argue, the worse I got bullied. So I didn't dare say a word.

- end of flashback-

I was so shy and insecure at that time that I didn't stand up for myself. I can't let the same thing happen again.

"So Sayeon? What are you doing here?" I casually asked.

"Well you know, searching for someone called Park Ahreum and telling her to stay away from Jeon Jungkook, my future husband,"

That's when I choked on my own saliva.

Jungkook? Husband what is this girl. She must be what do they call crazy fans? Ah sasaengs. Get a life.

"Jungkook? I stayed away from him, he's the one coming to me. It's not my fault, and by the way I would like to ask you to get a life and stop stalking celebrities and invading their privacy, that includes me," I warned her.

-
-Koreabook- (A/N : It's actually koreaboo but I changed it ehe.)

'Netizen reacts to a sasaeng harassing Park Ahreum from Maroon Lace at M Countdown's backstage'

Maroon Lace's fans captured a BTS's well known sasaeng harassing Ahreum at M Countdown's backstage. Pictures were taken. *imagines there's a pic below*

Is it true that she's harassing Ahreum because of Jungkook? Are the rumours true?

-

"WHAT IS THIS?" Unnie yelled at me.

God it's hard being a maknae huh, having your unnies yelling at you.

"You didn't even tell us you were harassed by Bangtan sunbae's sasaeng," Shinhye nagged.

"Well because it's better to solve my problems on my own so I won't burden you guys. I can handle it unnie-ah," I assured each and every one of them.

Suddenly the practice room door burst open.

"AHREUM ARE YOU OKAY?" Jungkook came running towards me then looked at me head to toe.

"Yes guys I'm okay. That sasaeng can't do anything to me. Even if she did, she'll be at loss. I can handle it."

Jungkook then hugged me. He hugged me. And I can't be standing there like a tree so I kinda hugged him back.

"Ya noona, be careful okay?"

WHY IS HE CALLING ME NOONA?

"I am not your noona. We're the same age," I pointed out.

He then smiled.

"You birthday is in July, mine in September, that makes you older and your birthday's next week~" he cooed.

I hate it when he coos.

"Ok and?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Both of you, just get back together already," Aerin teased. I gave her a glare and she surrendered.

"Ok now go. You have a showcase right? Go go," I pushed him out the door. He said 'i love you', waved and ran. That kid.

I'm honestly really scared to go anywhere alone now. You never know where the sasaeng might be.

///

Sorry guys this chapter is super super short. But still, hope you're waiting for the next chapter!! And check out my Jimin's fanfic 'Accidentally in love'. Thank u! And probably doing a Yoongi fanfic but after I finish this.