Dancing Queen

A lil one here, karaoke night at Skylox' house ^^ Mucho fluff and shiz :3

*

When Brice first suggested doing a family night, I didn't think it would take off.

I mean, teenagers willingly spending time with their parents? Doing family stuff together? Who does that.

Well, apparently Lorcan does.

He jumped at the chance to have a night a week set aside for family time, even though most of the time it's spent shrieking over lost Dominos, Jerome stealing from the bank in Monopoly, and complaining how Brice isn't allowed to play Pictionary because he does that shit for a living.

It's hectic, to say the least.

So, when family night fell on Ty and Adam's house tonight, I prepared myself for some insanity. Eight months pregnant, plus crazy uncles, equals shenanigans to say the least.

I leaned against Brice as he helped me take off my shoes, Lorcan already speeding off the go find his boyfriend, the love struck dolt, and just as he set them aside and stood up, a small, squealing bundle of giggles slammed into him - and for once it wasn't Adam.

"Colin...?" he squawked, voice muffled by the cutie currently clinging to him like a baby lemur. I snickered a little as Brice awkwardly patted his back, and Colin turned his head, grinning at me like a cat who got the cream. Damn, I knew Brice was a good hugger, but to make CBear completely bliss out he must be great.

"Hi!" he squeaked quietly, flailing a little as Brice set him back down on his feet, the tiny guy wrapping an arm around me carefully, looking down at my bump softly. He may be a mini Adam, but he still cares.

"Haven't seen you guys in so long! Oh my god Seto look at you! You're glowing!" he gasped, and it took everything I had in me not to blush at his compliment. I'd look like a tomato with my belly.

"Babe, calm down a little, they e only just got here." a gruff voice sounded from the other room, and Colin pouted, turning round and fluttering back into the room he am escaped from, and an oof was heard as little Colin no doubt tackled Chase. Hard to imagine he was an Order 2 Mage.

Brice chuckled and shook his head fondly, turning to me with a wink, which made the blush finally redden my cheeks. Damn that attractive bastard.

"Shall we go find Ty?" he asked, taking me hand once more. I squeezed his hand, and began walking towards the kitchen. He's usually in here, so-

Oh. Oh

"Lorcan Markus Solace, get off the kitchen table, I am too young to have grand babies!" I growled, Levi and Lorcan immediately pulling away from each other, Lorcan as red as a fire truck, trying to tuck his short back into his jeans.

Levi wasn't doing too good either, also blushing like crazy, and trying to pull his collar up, probably covering up hickeys. Those two are like fucking rabbits I swear to god.

"Both of you, living room. It's starting soon and if you don't want your dad to find out Levi, I suggest you keep that sort of thing to the bedroom. And Lorcan, do I need to give you the talk again?" Brice hissed, arms crossed and his eyes alight with passion, not anger but he definitely wasn't happy.

Lorcan groaned at the thought of getting the more than awkward talk again, and shook his head. Poor Levi looked shell shocked to say the least, and could only nod, letting Lorcan usher him out and into the living room.

"Brice you are evil sometimes, using parental embarrassment to threaten the kids. It's kinda hot." I babbled, smirking as Brice whipped his head around, looking a little startled. I smirked, leaning closer and running my hand up his side, making him shiver. The hormones may be bad sometimes but they do great things for my sex life.