Remember, Remember

Here one for Guy Fawkes Night - if you ain't from UK, it's a night of bonfires, fireworks and burning effigies of a medieval terrorist. Enjoy! :D

*

Seto sighed happily, taking a long sip from his mug of hot cider. He didn't usually drink, but who could resist the warm, cinnamon scent of the mulled beverage?

He watched as Brice and Jerome threw the wood into the pit, a huge stack of logs, broken furniture, and old newspaper, the occasional pumpkin shell from Halloween the week before nestled in there.

"How long til go time?" Ty called from where he was squatting next to Seto, looking up from stuffing the Guy the kids had assembled earlier that day.

Brice wiped his brow with the back of his hand, turning and giving Ty a crooked grin.

"Just done with cutting up this sofa frame, so maybe ten minutes? Adam's bringing the kids at seven before we light it." he muttered, walking over and perching on the pile of palettes Seto was leaning against, kissing him softly, the taste of apples and spice lingering on his lips.

Seto grinned. He looked down at Ty, hopping off the palettes to inspect the Guy so far.

The pillow case head was stuffed with straw, the crudely drawn smiley face bringing a soft smile to his face. The body, made from an old pair of Adam's jeans, and Brice's tattered old plaid shirt, was all full of old newspaper and straw, Ty just finishing sewing the hole up to keep the stuffing in.

"Looks great. Who drew his head?" Seto chuckled, watching as Ty stood, propping the Guy up against the palettes, dusting off his knees with a small giggle.

"I think Alec and Lorcan got the clothes and tied them together, and Jacks drew the smiley face. Even Adam got involved - the goof put the hat on it." he grinned, shaking his head affectionately thinking about his silly husband.

Seto laughed with him, draining the last of his cider and leaning against the palettes, setting his mug down just as he heard the sound of little giggles and squeals.

"Looks like Adam's back then." Ty muttered, rolling his eyes fondly, and before Seto knew it, a small body slammed into his, almost making him stumble in surprise, before the person laughed and nuzzled their face into the side of his leg.

"Daddy! Daddy! Guess what me, Jacky and Al made!" Lorcan squeaked, looking up at his dad with those big cobalt blue eyes of his, the silver specs swirling like snowflakes within them. Seto beamed, bending down and scooping up the four year old.

"What did you guys make, then?" he asked, kissing the top of Lorcan's floofy hair lovingly. His boy was growing up so fast, he'd already started school this year. He was sure he was going to be a real babe magnet when he was older - or boy magnet, he'd love whoever he wanted to.

"Uncle Adam made toffee apples, and we got to decorate them! I put sprinkles on mine, and Ally did as well! Jacky had Fruit Loops on his, but he said it still tasted good!" Lorcan giggled, grinning ear to ear, and Seto could see the remnants of the sticky toffee around his mouth. He chuckled, looking over at Adam, who had followed the kids up the hill, and was grinning like a fool, buzzed no doubt on the sugary treats.

"Oh? And did you save any for me or papa?" he gasped in an overly dramatic manner, Lorcan's eyes widening and his lips parting in horror.

Seto laughed at his horrified expression, booping their noses together, Lorcan pouting once he realised his daddy was messing around.

"That was mean, daddy." he huffed, glaring at Seto, although failing to keep it up as a fit of giggle erupted from within, both of them laughing.

Seto jumped a little, as warm arms encircled his middle, and turned to see Brice smirking at him, eyebrow raised questioningly.