Things That Go Bump in the Night

Hey y'all! It's a Levi one here, prepare yourselves for the Skylox!! X3 Enjoy!

This is pre Isabel btw, so Levi is around sixteen years old, around six months after they adopted him.

*

Ty sighed heavily as he crawled into bed next to Adam, completely exhausted from the day just gone.

Work had been a nightmare, and the bus was late so he had to walk home, and he was tired as hell. Adam was already sprawled out on the bed, a pair of boxers slung on loosely, and he cracked one eye open, grinning as he opened his arms, Ty happily wiggling his way into them with a weak chuckle.

"Long day, huh?" Adam mumbled, closing his eyes as Ty burrowed into his side, his legs wrapping around his own like a little spider monkey. Ty hummed, tucking his head under Adam's chest with a sigh.

"Sleep now, talk later." he slurred, already half asleep in the warm cocoon of Adam and blankets. Adam smiled, curling around his husband, both too tired to even be snarky. He reached out and switched off the light, wrapping his arm back around Ty's waist.

"Love you." Ty mumbled, soon snoring lightly against his chest. Adam kissed the top of his head, feeling himself fall asleep as well.

"Love you too." he whispered, both of them drifting off, tangled in each other's arms.

~

The bedroom door creaked open, tentative footsteps padding in, pausing just inside the room.

Adam stirred slightly, brow furrowing, one eye cracking open. He had always been a light sleeper. He blinked the bleariness of sleep out of his eyes, before focusing on the figure near the door.

"Levi?" he slurred, sitting up a little, careful of Ty still curled up in his side. Levi shifted nervously on his feet, arms crossed, head cast down, his lips pursed tightly.

Adam frowned worriedly, glancing over at the alarm clock. Three am. He rubbed Ty's back gently as he shifted in his sleep, whining as he buried his face in Adam's side.

"Levi, you ok? What's up?" he whispered, and Levi licked his lips, eyes darting around the room, a little fear in them.

"I, um... I-i had a nightmare..." he mumbled, running a hand through his mussed silver locks, not looking at Adam.

Adam's eyebrows rose, and Levi swallowed thickly, shuffling closer to the bed.

"You want to talk about it?" Adam asked softly, and Levi shook his head, the fear potent in his eyes once more. He'd had these nightmares since he was a little kid, ever since his biological parents were arrested, the day-

" 'dam? Wha's g'd?" Ty murmured, still asleep, Adam looking down and cracking a small smile at his adorable little husband. Even Levi smirked slightly, the barely noticeable tremors of his shoulders easing a little as he watched his parents, Adam shushing Ty, stroking his hair to lull him back into a deeper sleep.

Adam looked back up at Levi, gesturing his closer. Levi hesitated, before moving forward, standing at the foot of the bed.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Adam, i-it's just..." he trailed off, mentally cursing himself for being such a pussy, for being a burden on his parents. Adam chuckled quietly, shaking his head with a yawn.

"It's ok, Levi, we all have bad dreams sometimes." he soothed, knowing that his son hated feeling weak, like now when he was coming to them after his nightmare.

Levi clenched his jaw, digging his nails into his arm, trying to ask what he had wanted to since the moment he woke up, drenched in sweat and curled up in a petrified ball at the end of his bed.

"Can I... Can I sleep w-with you guys?" he blurted, not looking at either Adam or the sleeping Ty. He closed his eyes, ready to be laughed at, to be kicked out back to his room, to be scolded for acting like a baby. He was sixteen for fucks sake, not six.

Nothing like that happened. Instead, he heard shuffling, the bed springs creaking as Adam moved up, Ty cradled to him as he carefully moved up his sleeping husband.

He patted the space he just made, pulling the duvet back, grinning at Levi's surprised face.

"S' fine, Levi, Ty and I don't mind at all. Well, if he were awake. But sleeping Ty won't mind either." he babbled a little, Levi rolling his eyes fondly at his weirdness.

Tentatively, he lowered himself into the bed, crawling under the duvet and, after a small mental battle, tucking himself under Adam's arm.

Adam's eyes widened in surprise, but didn't let go, instead adjusting the guys either side of him so that they were all comfy, Ty flopping over and letting out a huff of air against his neck.

Levi, although hesitant and awkward, soon found himself getting more and more relaxed. Adam could feel the shaking his noticed from earlier easing up completely, Levi sighing quietly as he closed his eyes, a small smile forming on his lips.

He let himself start to drift off, his nightmare forgotten, the only thing he was focusing on the sound of his parents deep breathing, the occasional creak of the bed as Ty squirmed, wriggling all over the place in his sleep.

He found it almost laughable that although Adam was the most energised and fidgety person when he was awake, it was Ty that was constantly moving around in his sleep, Adam stone still, like a comforting hot water bottle.

He let out a content sigh, smiling at his parents, cuddling them happily, for once not worried he was going to be hit or ridiculed for being scared.

"Night Levi." Adam murmured, drawing both his special guys closer to him. Levi pressed in tighter in response, tired and on the verge of sleep.

"Night... dad." he whispered, barely audible, before slipping into sleep, not noticing the way Adam smiled wide and joyful, hugging him tighter.

~

When Levi woke up, he found himself pressed up against something big and warm. There was also something pressed against his back, sandwiched between two soft hot water bottles.

He opened his eyes, looking down groggily, furrowing his brow at the two arms wrapped around his middle, one large, tan and with coiled muscles running up them. Safe, protective. The other was smaller, paler, a stark contrast to the other, both encasing him between them.

He glanced up, blinking as a warm, clothed chest came into focus, the rhythmic thumping of Adam's heart sounding in his ear.

He looked over his shoulder, smirking a little at Ty, curled up with his chin resting on Levi's shoulder, legs tucked up to his chest.

How they got into this position as they slept was beyond him, but he closed his eyes, snuggling back down between his parents.

It was only an hour later, when Ty managed to roll off the bed, landing with a loud thud, did they all wake up, Adam giggling at his confused looking husband, all three of them bursting into laughter.

He loved his family. He had finally found somewhere to belong.

Levi bby! >< He's so kawaii :3 Hope you enjoyed! Love yas!