Ho Bloody Ho

This is what happens when Levi lets Lorcan pick out his wardrobe X3 Enjoy! Up top are the monstrosities of Xmas jumpers the Solace family seem to love X3

*

"Put it on."

"No."

"Put it on."

"No!"

"Levi."

"Lorcan."

"Just try it, come on."

"No. How many more times?"

"Levi, please, at least try it. Please?"

"No means no, Lor."

"Dude, everyone's getting them. Can't you at least get into the spirit?"

"The spirit and I have a love hate relationship, namely over these freaking things."

Lorcan glared, bottom lip sliding out in a small pout, his grip on the cringeworthy Christmas jumper tightening a little at Levi's cold stare.

He huffed, thrusting the garment at Levi once more, amping up the begging.

"Levi, please? I know it's not really your thing, but I love Christmas. I just want to include other things I love into that candy cane scented mix." he said in a quiet voice, and he could practically see the struggle on Levi's face. He fought the urge to grin at his conflicted boyfriend.

Finally, Levi sighed, snatching up the jumper and heading to the changing rooms, grumbling under his breath about those damn puppy eyes, Lorcan watching him go triumphantly.

A few minutes later, Levi emerged, shooting Lorcan a poisonous look as he stood, jaw set tightly as Lorcan scampered up to him, giddy grin on his face as he inspected his boyfriends attire.

"Get it. I love it when you wear sweaters." he hummed, blushing ever so slightly as he looked back up at Levi, grinning, that childlike sparkle in his eye.

Levi rolled his eyes long-sufferingly, glancing down at the jumpers design, the deer threesome a nice touch that he knew his boyfriend picked out on purpose.

He had to admit, it did hug his figure well, and made his arm muscles seem more defined. Godammit, now Lorcan's Christmas warrior spirit was spreading to him. Ew.

"I'll get it. But I'm only wearing it on Christmas Day, and never anywhere else." he muttered, giving Lorcan a look when he tried to protest. Lorcan sighed, putting his hands up in defeat.

"Fine, fine. You can be the Grinch this year." he smirked, Levi giving him a deadpan look as he sauntered back through the curtain stall, changing out of the Christmas jumper he'd just been cajoled into buying.

He was so whipped godammit.

~

They turned up at Lorcan's house a few hours later, the Christmas shopping complete, Lorcan sporting his new Christmas jumper, even though it was barely December.

It took everything Levi had in him not to strangle the holly jolly life out of him as he blasted the same twelve Christmas songs as they unpacked. He really wasn't in the mood after four hours at the mall.

"Levi, stop scowling. It's Christmas, lighten up a little!" Lorcan chirped, rolling his eyes as Levi grimaced at the tinsel he pulled out of one of the shopping bags.

"The fucking fairy lights are doing that for me, so I don't see why I should." he gritted out, glaring at a loose silver strand of the garish decorations.