For My Amusement

Lil Chaslin thang, just a short drabble that suddenly sprang to mind when I was scrolling through my feed and saw an advert for a theme park. Enjoy!

*

"Chasey, why is it shaking?"

"Babe, for the last time, it always does that."

B-but won't it just fall over?!"

"No, Colin, it's literally stuck to the ground."

"B-B-But, it's so high. What if we fall?"

Letting out a long sigh, Chase looked over at Colin wearily, fondness laced in with his irritation towards the jittery brunette, who was staring down at his hands, shivering lightly in he cool breeze.

Feeling sorry for his tiny boyfriend with his shitty metabolism, Chase moved closer, wrapping an arm around him, Colin letting out a whine as he leant into Chase's touch, nuzzling under his arm with a whimper.

Rolling his eyes, Chase nevertheless kept a firm hold on his little boyfriend, glaring at anyone who dared to give them a strange look.

"Leanbh, I promise it's ok. I wouldn't let you get on this thing if it wasn't." Chase sighed, tracing small circles on his arm as Colin pouted.

"Still scary. Why didn't you warm me it was this big?" he mumbled, temple resting against Chase's collar bone. Chase hummed, glancing down at Colin with a raised eyebrow.

"Why did you insist on getting on if you thought it was too scary?" he countered, Colin's pout solidifying into a scowl as he glared without venom at his boyfriend.

"Because I don't know it was this scary!" he protested, eyes widening with a squeak as the roller coaster rattled once more, turning and burrowing into Chase's armpit with a shaky whine.

At this point, feeling a little guilty for being grumpy towards his leanbh, Chase squeezed his shoulder, dropping a kiss on top of the quaking brunettes head.

"Babe, you're fine. I promise, I won't let anything hurt you, remember?" he muttered, cajoling the little guy out from under his arm, still looking scared, but not looking as petrified as he had before.

The cart trundled further up the coaster, rolling to a stop at the peak of the ride, Colin glancing at Chase with wide eyes.

"Chasey why has it stopped? Is it broken?" he breathed, audible tremble in his voice as he moved closer to his boyfriend, almost shrinking in on himself.

"No, baby, it's meant to do that. It's so they can build suspense for the drop." Chase murmured, immediately regretting his decision to tell Colin of what was to come as he let out a squeak, looking down over the side of the cart, instantly hunkering down and burying his face in his boyfriends side. Chase could feel a damp warmth against his clothing, frowning a little since Colin appeared to be crying.

Seeing that the timer for the drop was almost over, he let out a long breath, nudging Colin out of his hiding place so he was facing him, heart clenching a little at the streams of hot tears running down his boyfriends face as a hitched sob caught in his throat. He hated seeing Colin scared. He had to do something about it.

Using he pad of his thumb, he wiped away the stray tears, offering a soft smirk as he cupped the little brunettes cheek, gazing into his wide eyes.

Just as the cart began to drop, rolling over the peak slowly, Chase leant forward, pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss, hand slipping to the back of Colin's neck as they did so.

Colin let out a slight gasp, before sighing, melting into it as they hurtled down the track, neither of them really noticing as they continued to kiss, lips sliding over one another's tenderly, and Chase could feel Colin's shaking ease up, uncoiling a little so he could get a better angle.