How to WooHoo with your Boo

Shitty title I know, but hey, you get to see some pixelated frickle frackle so it's all good ;) Enjoy!

*

Lorcan frowned down at the screen, lips pursed, eyes wide and his brow furrowed. He didn't know whether to laugh or be disturbed.

"Dad..." he called uncertainly, eyes not leaving the horrible amusement on the PC, hearing Seto's footsteps echo downstairs to the library.

Seto walked in, spotting his son gawking at the computer screen with a bemused expression. Godammit I hope it hasn't frozen while he was watching porn again, he thought to himself, preparing himself for the barrage of dicks he imagined were onscreen.

This was not his first rodeo when it came to his sons technological predicaments.

Oh, but it was much worse than that.

Opened on his saved file, was Sims 4.

"Dad... what the hell is this?"

Seto blinked, feeling his face heat up, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly at Lorcan's slightly creeped out expression.

"Well, uh, it's a game that came out a while ago when your papa and I were younger. I got a little addicted to it when I was pregnant with you, I have to say, kind of a guilty pleasure." he admitted, watching cautiously as Lorcan clicked on the house he had built years ago. He was amazed the programme still even worked!

"Aww, sweet, you made the family. Well, minus Roo." he mumbled, smiling fondly, patting his fathers still small belly.

They had recently found out that Seto was expecting again, and even though he would never admit it, Lorcan was thrilled to be a big brother.

Seto chuckled, rolling his eyes at the nickname Adam had bestowed upon this child much as he had done the last time.

"So, how do you play? You just make them do stuff, like eat and pee?" Lorca asked, looking closely at the couple on screen, lips spreading out into a grin.

"Oh my god, is papa wearing hotpants?!" he cackled, and Seto grimaced, remembering why he never went back to Sims 4.

"Yeah, you pretty much just control their lives. Here, I'll show you how to make them do something."

Seto plopped down next to Lorcan in the sofa, turning the laptop to face him, showing Lorcan how to select the commands, laughing as he remembered all the fun he had on Sims years ago.

"Dad! Why the hell am I called Potato Child?" Lorcan hissed, suddenly taking note of the name of the baby in the game, Seto stifling a snort at his enraged sons face.

"Hey, I didn't know what to name you, so I just paraphrased what your uncle was calling you, Spud!" he grinned, punching Lorcan's shoulder lightly, his son burying his face in his hands with a mortified groan.

"Why did I have to have the weird foetus name, and Roo have the cute one?" he griped, and Seto flicked his ear, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, ruffling his hair, Lorcan swatting his hands away with a manly whine.

"Because your uncle has a sick sense of humour. You looked like a potato, and papa is Australian, and Adam has limited brain function at best." he chuckled, placing a hand over his belly.

A flicker of nostalgia warmed him inside as he remembered laughing with Brice playing Sims when he was pregnant with Lorcan, laptop propped on top of his huge tummy, he and Brice giggling over some of the weirder mods they had downloaded for the game.

Lorcan glanced at his dad, smiling faintly, before turning back to the screen, looking through some of the interactions between his parents characters.