Trick or Treat

Halloween Special oneshot here! Enjoy the spoopy goodness >:3

*

Lorcan tugged the hoodie over his head just as there was a knock on his bedroom door.

Ruffling his hair back to its normal chaotic mess, he called out for whoever it was to come in, as he made his way over to his dresser to pick up the bottle of hairspray.

"Well don't you look handsome." came the voice from behind him, just as the door clicked shut. Lorcan rolled his eyes, turning and quirking an eyebrow at his grinning father, who sported an amused look.

"Well you insisted I dress up for trick or treating, so I at least made an effort." he chuckled, turning and gesturing to his body.

He had on a big black hoodie - actually belonging to Levi - with skeleton print on the front, paired with some black skinny jeans. His hair was sprayed and spruced up so it was practically on end, white hairspray coating it.

"Are you sure you'll be able to take care of your little brother by yourselves?" Brice urged, concern for both his boys brewing up. Weird shit happened on Halloween, who could blame him for being paranoid?

Lorcan rolled his eyes, checking his phone and slipping it into the hoodie pocket.

"I think an eighteen year old and a nineteen year old are perfectly capable of watching a toddler for a couple hours, papa." he sighed, with vague exasperation, looking over at his father fondly. He was insanely overprotective sometimes. Especially with his husband and sons.

He shook his head, head snapping to look behind him when the doorbell rang, turning back to Lorcan with that manic grin.

"Speaking of lover boy, looks like he's here."

Lorcan glared at his papa, who laughed at the inevitable blush that spread over his sons face, leaving the room and making his way downstairs.

Lorcan fidgeted with his nails a little, trying not to pick at the black nail polish, excited and nervous at the same time. This was the first public holiday he and Levi had spent together. It was special - even if it was a consumerist sham of a holiday.

He looked up when there was a tap on the wood of his doorframe, and he looked up, fingers stilling as his eyes popped, staring at the Adonis standing by the door.

Levi had plaited his hair loosely, his silver locks shining in the light of the room - Lorcan suspected he'd added some shine spray or something, no mortal could have hair that glowed so amazingly.

He wore a set of black horns, long and menacing. Over his black zip up he wore a pair of black feathered wings, slightly ruffled, ragged and rough around the edges.

His white tshirt and skinny jeans looked almost painted on they were so tight, and Lorcan was glad that his -Levi's - hoodie was so long, or it would be clear that his one eyed friend had reared up to say hello.

Levi smirked at his gaping boyfriend, raising an eyebrow.

"Eyes up here, doll face." he snickered, Lorcan's eyes snapping up from their position staring at Levi's chest to glare at him, his bottom lip jutting out in a sheepish pout.

"I was seeing if your costume was satisfactory that's all." Lorcan rushed out, grumbling under his breath, trying to tamp down the blush threatening to bloom on his face. He should have worn the white makeup godamnit.

He cocked his head to one side, taking in Levi's appearance, brows furrowed.

"What are you anyway?" he asked, and Levi's shit eating grin widened, walking in and crossing the room to Lorcan, swaying his hips in that seductive fashion that he knew got Lorcan all hot and bothered.